Hottest Bond Girls Bracket

I have created on Brackify two hottest bond girl brackets with 64 contestants each. Every week you can vote on matchups for that round, and the winner advances. I have randomized the Bond girls from the 26 movies and a few video games and their pictures are in the bracket. Vote now to see who the hottest Bond girl is and come back every week to vote on the next round as they advance through the bracket.

https://brackify.com/bracket/22663/Hottest-Bond-Girls-Series-1

https://brackify.com/bracket/22804/Hottest-Bond-Girls-Series-2

Comments

That's very well put together @Stealth,well done.

Very enjoyable.

Can you let us know when the next round is ready otherwise I will forget.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Voted! a few stunners will go out early, @barryt007 I am surprised you did not vote for Kara
    Voted! a few stunners will go out early, @barryt007 I am surprised you did not vote for Kara

If she was against Rosa Klebb I would vote Klebb every time, old chum ;)
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    barryt007 wrote: »

If she was against Rosa Klebb I would vote Klebb every time, old chum ;)

Ha Ha I suspected you might
    There are two different lists, it appears I am the only one who has voted on the first list as no other votes are shown?
    There are two different lists, it appears I am the only one who has voted on the first list as no other votes are shown?

I voted on both.
  • Yes there are two different lists....I wish I could combine them and make a bracket of 128.
  • If I could I would have put 128 in the same bracket but unfortunately it only allows a max of 64
  • Sorry Bracket 1 is live now...i published it.
    Stealth wrote: »
    Sorry Bracket 1 is live now...i published it.

No need for apologies its your poll :) good poll by the way.