Penguin Centenary edition covers available as prints soon!

edited November 2011 in Merchandise Posts: 26
Michael Gillette's Ian Fleming centenary edition covers for Penguin will soon be available as signed, limited edition, prints for the first time.
More information posted here http://jamesbondprints.blogspot.com/

Comments

Signed? How does that work?
  • By Michael Gillette not Ian Fleming!
    Ah, I see. Makes much more sense now! Although, I was really enjoying the mental image of a seance book-signing...
  • It's a good thing Fleming can't come back from the dead judging from recent Bond escapades, Invisible Car Ian?, Surfing the waves by giant laser beams?, Madonna Cameos? etc :L

There would be hell to pay
    Zombie Fleming jokes aside, those are some really cool prints. How much are they going to be selling for?
  • 2 sizes: small $95 and larger @ $195 + shipping and handling
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i really like those prints as well.. stylish, retro - and just plain beautiful artwork and typography work on those.. i may have to pick one or two up.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's a good thing Fleming can't come back from the dead judging from recent Bond escapades, Invisible Car Ian?, Surfing the waves by giant laser beams?, Madonna Cameos? etc :L

How would you explain Roger's 7 stand up comedy acts to him? The world would tear at the center with Ian's rage.
    ^Or you could avoid it by putting CR in the DVD player.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    It's a good thing Fleming can't come back from the dead judging from recent Bond escapades, Invisible Car Ian?, Surfing the waves by giant laser beams?, Madonna Cameos? etc :L

How would you explain Roger's 7 stand up comedy acts to him? The world would tear at the center with Ian's rage.
    wasn't Rog one of Fleming's original suggested choices, along with Carey Grant?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

wasn't Rog one of Fleming's original suggested choices, along with Carey Grant?
    Yes, that's widely known, but I don't think Ian would've foreseen the campiness that was coming with Roger's take on Bond. I do know we have Connery in DAF to mostly thank for that, but I digress.
  • Pricings dimensions and edition sizes posted here!
    http://jamesbondprints.blogspot.com/
    links to buy later this week.
  • thank you the link michael - nice.