'What a great line.' Lines in movies that made 'em famous.

13»

Comments

• "Doc- you mean to tell me you built a time machine... out of a DeLorean!?!?!?!"

see also -

"Great Scott!!"
  • 'Life moves pretty quick, if you don't stop every once in a while to look around you might miss it' - Ferris Bullers Day Off

'Beware the moon' and 'A naked American man stole my balloons' - An American werewolf in London

'I won, I always win, is there no-one on this planet that can even challenge me' - Superman II

'The emergency destruct sequence has been activated. The ship will destruct in T minus ten minutes' - Alien

'As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster' - Goodfellas

'I'm gonna tell you something. Somebody messes with me, I'm gonna mess with with him. Somebody steals from me, I'm gonna say you stole. Not talk to him for spitting on the sidewalk. Understand? Now, I have done nothing to harm these people but they are angered with me, so what do they do, doctor up some income tax, for which they have no case. To speak to me like me, no, to harass a peaceful man. I pray to god if I ever had a grievance I'd have a little more self respect. One more thing, you have an all out prize fight, you wait until the fight is over, one guy is left standing. And that's how you know who won' - The Untouchables

• Steve McQueen, the fire chief in Towering Inferno: "When there's a fire, I outrank everybody"
  • star trek
    "where no man has gone before"--Spock
    star trek
    "where no man has gone before"--Spock

That would be:
    Space, the final frontier....These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise.Her five year mission: to explore strange new worlds.To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before.

• LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    "This is a Snakeskin jacket. A symbol of my individuality and belief in personal freedom!"

Nicolas Cage in Wild At Heart