The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Crikey United starting with Bruno, Lingard and Pogba in midfield. :-O

It looks like me taking the Captaincy of Kane was a wise move.

That's quite a surprise! Wonder how that will turn out.

Still minutes to go in the game though…

Pogba as defensive midfield god knows though it is Norwich, one thing is for certain we will be attacking. Pogba will be more like a quarter back pinging passes.

Brighton 1- 0 up wow.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited April 2022 Posts: 23,346
    Spurs lost, top 4 race still on?

Edited:

8BWbYlX.png

United still going to need a miracle.
  • edited April 2022 Posts: 17,280
    Wow, that's was a surprising result! I think Sp*rs or United will nick the fourth place over Arsenal. Their squad is paper thin now with Tierney and Partey out. Too much relies on Saka, Smith Rowe and Martinelli delivering too, which is a big ask for three very young players.
    Ronaldo goal Elanga assist, kind of regretting ignoring United players now. Want a win though this game could damage my ranking.

I bet Ronny gets a hatrick lol
    :)) Ronaldo scores second, Telles assist X_X

My mistake was not doubting a crap United, my mistake was not backing Ronny.

Liverpool lead City in FA Cup. Konate header, totally out muscled defence.

City looking disjointed, Pep rested a lot of players.
    Mane goal City allover the place 2 - 0.

Shocking mistake by City keeper.

Southampton leading Arsenal, Norwich scored.

Oh god there is a realistic possibility that Liverpool will win the Quadruple.

Arsenal slipping up again…
    Dam choosing Ramsdale again over Sanchez is costing me points again.
    I think I need to jump off Arsenal players, I still have White and Saka.
    Not sure Pep knows what to do with Grealish.

Grealish playing as a false 9 and he just is not quick enough for a high press. Pep does have a habit of changing teams in big games, it backfired vs Chelsea last season also.
    Norwich equalised lol United are useless...

Oh gone to VAR, its a goal 2 - 2 Norwich have only scored 8 goals away all season, this United side is the worst in my life time.
    Bloody hell Mané goal 3 - 0 not even half time yet.

Cracking goal by Mané.
    Dennis scores, dam that's now 12 points on my bench.
    Grealish scores at start of second half.
    I think I need to jump off Arsenal players, I still have White and Saka.

No sign of Arsenal improving in second half. Will drop Saka for another midfielder in one of the upcoming gameweeks, I think. No goal threat in this Arsenal team.
    Ronny Hatrick United back in front.

For a brief moment I considered swapping Kane for Ronny. :((

Never considered that move myself, even before injuries made transfers like that impossible. He's in a lot of Free Hit teams though, so I expect we'll see some massive rank swings.

Never considered that move myself, even before injuries made transfers like that impossible. He's in a lot of Free Hit teams though, so I expect we'll see some massive rank swings.

This GW is turning into a disaster for me, had decent momentum in recent weeks and hit a wall now. i really need my capatain to bail me out.

This GW is turning into a disaster for me, had decent momentum in recent weeks and hit a wall now. i really need my capatain to bail me out.

Not happening for me either, the way things stand. On a -8 as well…
    My only consilation is Idid not take a hit. I need Matip not to start on tuesday so I get dennis points off bench. Saying that Matip would probably get a clean sheet v United lol
    My only consilation is Idid not take a hit. I need Matip not to start on tuesday so I get dennis points off bench. Saying that Matip would probably get a clean sheet v United lol

It certainly wasn't the gameweek to gamble with hits. Will be surprised if I don't get a red arrow this gameweek.

Arsenal messing things up yet again. They look likely to miss out on top six as well.

It certainly wasn't the gameweek to gamble with hits. Will be surprised if I don't get a red arrow this gameweek.

Arsenal messing things up yet again. They look likely to miss out on top six as well.

It would not surprise me if West Ham nicked fourth at the death with the other teams being so inconsistent.
    Salah very close to getting a 4th for Liverpool, been a decent game.

It would not surprise me if West Ham nicked fourth at the death with the other teams being so inconsistent.

They're a strong team, so I wouldn't rule out their chances!

Didn't watch the FA Cup tie, which I regret now. Sounds like it was a good one!

The only chance we have is Ronnys brilliance somehow carrying us through. If Varane returns we may have a chance also as our defence is shocking.

The only chance we have is Ronnys brilliance somehow carrying us through. If Varane returns we may have a chance also as our defence is shocking.

That's the advantage United and Sp*rs have. They have strikers that can bring out performances like that. Arsenal don't have any goalscorers at the moment – and without top four/six, I really struggle to see who they'll be able to bring in that can realistically change that…

That's the advantage United and Sp*rs have. They have strikers that can bring out performances like that. Arsenal don't have any goalscorers at the moment – and without top four/six, I really struggle to see who they'll be able to bring in that can realistically change that…

Sad news regarding Ronny unsure if and when he will feature for United, other things are more important than football.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/madelinehalpert/2022/04/18/cristiano-ronaldo-says-his-newborn-son-died/?sh=32687f7513ac

Sad news regarding Ronny unsure if and when he will feature for United, other things are more important than football.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/madelinehalpert/2022/04/18/cristiano-ronaldo-says-his-newborn-son-died/?sh=32687f7513ac

Very sad news indeed… No surprise he doesn't feature tonight.

Very sad news indeed… No surprise he doesn't feature tonight.

United starting with 11 center backs so hoping for a draw.

Joking aside its easy to get frustrated with players and managers etc though they are still human.
    I am watching the game, oh god 😂