The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I should get Hazard back then, I got lucky vs Bournemouth since Chelsea didn't score once. At least Son scored in both games since I bought him as replacement.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    ~X(
    Hazard, how I hate you!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I currently have - 1 points total :))

That's the risk of taking a -12 point hit! Hopefully it pays off over the gameweek and in the long run.

That's the risk of taking a -12 point hit! Hopefully it pays off over the gameweek and in the long run.

I have given up, roll on next FPL I'll just try random things for remaining game weeks, I may stumble on a big score

I have given up, roll on next FPL I'll just try random things for remaining game weeks, I may stumble on a big score

I'd definitely plan for upcoming blank and double gameweeks. You can always get big scores that way!
    Why did I bring Lossl in as a keeper ~X(

Ouch! I'd look at Etheridge, Foster, Guaita or even Boruc instead. Long between each Huddersfield clean sheet.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    FFS, David Luiz is on my bench and gets 12 points. Honestly.
    Benny wrote: »
    FFS, David Luiz is on my bench and gets 12 points. Honestly.

That's typical, isn't it! I have Wan-Bissaka on my bench. Won't surprise me if he outscores Sané!

Ouch! I'd look at Etheridge, Foster, Guaita or even Boruc instead. Long between each Huddersfield clean sheet.

Huddersfield are gone, even worse since Wagner left
    I have learnt a glut of bad signings can kill your team, playing that wildcard after Christmas was a huge mistake by me and destroyed any momentum I had, trying to repair my team has failed badly. Having a bad FPL season hopefully will help me next season
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Was that wildcard the first you used this season?
    @Fire_and_Ice_Returns Was that wildcard the first you used this season?

No its was the second

Huddersfield are gone, even worse since Wagner left

Only two games so far for Jan Siewert so far, so we couldn't expect anything else probably.
    I’m still not changing any players, doing ok atm x have about 4 transfers saved for later
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I’m still not changing any players, doing ok atm x have about 4 transfers saved for later

You only get two free transfers! If you have two free transfers and don't use one of them before a gameweek, you still only have two the following gameweek.

You only get two free transfers! If you have two free transfers and don't use one of them before a gameweek, you still only have two the following gameweek.

Shit I didn’t know that !!!!

If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.

You'll still have two free transfers available though; spend them wisely!

If you do not use your free transfer, you are able to make an additional free transfer the following Gameweek. If you do not use this saved free transfer in the following Gameweek, it will be carried over until you do. You can never have more than 1 saved transfer.

I will !! thanks for the heads up me olde matey !
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,340

Wish I'd done so before you started saving up transfers!

Wish I'd done so before you started saving up transfers!

Me too !!!
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,530
    Just woke up on sofa, at least United are winning with shock horror... Two of my assets involved
    Sané (C) on the bench. A DGW to forget…

Typical I had Aguero and changed Captain at last minute.

Typical indeed! It's a 28k rank drop for me at the moment, and with Sané on the bench against that Arsenal defence, the drop is going to be bigger…

Typical indeed! It's a 28k rank drop for me at the moment, and with Sané on the bench against that Arsenal defence, the drop is going to be bigger…

I am 2 millionish lol though you have been doing well, Sane may get minutes and a goal late on.

I am 2 millionish lol though you have been doing well, Sane may get minutes and a goal late on.

I'm trying to get inside the top 100k, but every time I somehow manage to be so, It's straight out again the following gameweek :))

City will probably win this comfortably, it's just a matter by how many goals and who scores them…