The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

I fell asleep when the United game started, Pogba on fire great to see. Thankfully Bamba will come in for Rashford though could have done without the yellow card. Average points today though have four players left this weekend, I doubled up with Wolves attackers Jimenez and Jota fingers crossed it works out.

I think I'll keep Aguero for the Blank week if Aubameyang is still out.

Not bad getting Bamba's points off the bench!

Aubameyang was only a little bit sick if the comments from Emery earlier this weeks are to be believed. Think he'll be back next gameweek.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I fell asleep when the United game started, Pogba on fire great to see. Thankfully Bamba will come in for Rashford though could have done without the yellow card. Average points today though have four players left this weekend, I doubled up with Wolves attackers Jimenez and Jota fingers crossed it works out.

Aubameyang was only a little bit sick if the comments from Emery earlier this weeks are to be believed. Think he'll be back next gameweek.

Just noticed the next GW is not until 22nd so plenty of time for some players to recover, I could do with a mini break from FPL and stop myself from tinkering with my team.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Duffy scored @Torgeirtrap! I feel a bit better now.

Just noticed the next GW is not until 22nd so plenty of time for some players to recover, I could do with a mini break from FPL and stop myself from tinkering with my team.

Didn't see that before now. Yes, holding on to transfers until closer to the deadline can be smart. The top six have CL/EL to play too.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,401
    I am slightly concerned having 5 Liverpool and Man United players going into the next GW, I need to dump Arnold... I wanted to bring in Luiz at some point though he blanks that GW and not keen on Doherty as that means treble Wolves players. Not sure about Pereira as everytime I bring him in he lets me down.

I need that United v Liverpool game to be a 4 - 3 win to United
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,297
    I am slightly concerned having 5 Liverpool and Man United players going into the next GW, I need to dump Arnold... I wanted to bring in Luiz at some point though he blanks that GW and not keen on Doherty as that means treble Wolves players. Not sure about Pereira as everytime I bring him in he lets me down.

You're not alone about being concerned having so many players in that fixture. It's unavoidable though, as there's good options from both teams. Because of this, I don't know how to approach next gameweek. Wouldn't want to bench some of those players in fear of them getting big returns; same with transferring them out. Might just have to take whatever I can get from that game, and hope that many other players are in the same position.

With Laporte and Richarlison both still in my team, there's only one option on the bench for the blanks, so I might need to transfer out one of them to have as many playing players as possible. Right now Richarlison looks like the one I need to find a replacement for, but that bracket is so difficult. Not many players to choose from.

You're not alone about being concerned having so many players in that fixture. It's unavoidable though, as there's good options from both teams. Because of this, I don't know how to approach next gameweek. Wouldn't want to bench some of those players in fear of them getting big returns; same with transferring them out. Might just have to take whatever I can get from that game, and hope that many other players are in the same position.

With Laporte and Richarlison both still in my team, there's only one option on the bench for the blanks, so I might need to transfer out one of them to have as many playing players as possible. Right now Richarlison looks like the one I need to find a replacement for, but that bracket is so difficult. Not many players to choose from.

That may be the best option play all Liverpool and United players and hope for the best, Captain pic may end up being Pogba for me.

I recently got Jota in who is around that price point of Richarlison, whether Jota will maintain form not sure

That may be the best option play all Liverpool and United players and hope for the best, Captain pic may end up being Pogba for me.

I recently got Jota in who is around that price point of Richarlison, whether Jota will maintain form not sure

Will probably captain Aubameyang or Son myself. Gameweek 27 is a gameweek I've targeted with Aubameyang in mind. Hopefully he'll be in good shape not having played today.

Jota is definitely an option. Triple Wolves seems a bit much, but they do have some decent fixtures coming up.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Son scores in the final minutes! Waited the whole game for these fantasy points.
    Son scores in the final minutes! Waited the whole game for these fantasy points.

Happy with the Son points – the result of the game, not so much…
    Oh my lord how did Aguero miss that
    Screamer from Aguero, points for me
    Glad I captained Aguero!
    Screamer from Aguero, points for me

Could've had two goals already!
    Aguero second, Chelsea are being ripped apart though they look poor

Pulling my hair for not bringing him in!
    Gundogan makes it 4-0.
    Utter Destruction, Chelsea's issues are there for all to see,. This could get bad

Glad I got him though only if I had captained him last few games, I am definately not getting rid blank GW

Glad I got him though only if I had captained him last few games, I am definately not getting rid blank GW

Those who captained him last GW and this one must have some massive green arrows. Will most likely have to bring him in, but I sure don't know how! Hard to get rid of Aubameyang with those fixtures – although owning him lately hasn't helped.
    Aguero makes it 5-0 from a penalty. Hattrick for him!
    I'm closing in on 92 points. With Doherty, Moutinho & Jimenez still to play tomorrow versus Newcastle, I hope to cross the 100 points mark this game week.
    I'm closing in on 92 points. With Doherty, Moutinho & Jimenez still to play tomorrow versus Newcastle, I hope to cross the 100 points mark this game week.

That's impressive! Doherty, Moutinho & Jimenez are all capable of getting returns as well; won't be surprised if you manage over 100 points this round!

Far from that score with my team this gameweek. Picking Sané over Agüero has cost a lot of points. Don't know what to do going forward; a blank for City next gameweek limits the options considerably.
    I have just been watching EliteFPL YouTube channel two of them are in the top 1000, one is 103 in the world not bad at all.
    I have just been watching EliteFPL YouTube channel two of them are in the top 1000, one is 103 in the world not bad at all.

Wow! Must have some good scoring average to make it to 103rd in the world!

I know I feel like a total novice, the channel appears to have only recently been set up on YouTube though it seems the guys on it have been doing it for years.

I know I feel like a total novice, the channel appears to have only recently been set up on YouTube though it seems the guys on it have been doing it for years.

Never heard of that channel before, but it sounds a bit like Fantasy Football Scout, where they sometimes interview people who have achieved great rankings in the game, over several seasons. Always interesting to see how people play the game!

Never heard of that channel before, but it sounds a bit like Fantasy Football Scout, where they sometimes interview people who have achieved great rankings in the game, over several seasons. Always interesting to see how people play the game!

The guy with 103rd ranking is one of the channel hosts, he is always on it.