The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Good result for United, looked solid.

Arsenal away form is not the best though these games can surprise, City's defence can be got at.

Arsenal two pronged attack, interesting.

My debut season may pick up though learnt alot.
    Good result for United, looked solid.

Arsenal away form is not the best though these games can surprise, City's defence can be got at.

Arsenal two pronged attack, interesting.

My debut season may pick up though learnt alot.

At least it was a Pogba/Rashford goal. Hate seeing United go past Arsenal on the table. Will no doubt be difficult for Arsenal to claw themselves into the top four now.

You learn something every gameweek I feel! Some players might surprise, you start considering formation changes to field certain players, you're looking at how many players from each team you can have etc. Then suddenly, a result changes your thinking, and you start looking at other players instead.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Aguero opens the score. 1-0 for City.
    This will be a brutal result for Arsenal…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Nightmare I captained Agüero initially and changed at last minute

At least you own him! :))

Where the hell is Sane lol

On the bench… He'll need to score six goals or more to make up this!
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,401

On the bench… He'll need to score six goals or more to make up this!

Was thinking the same, I had two players out so no point scoring sub for Sane
    Just thought if Aguero scores and Sane is still not playing against Everton... Aguero is my vice captain, pick up a knock Sane in training :))
    Just thought if Aguero scores and Sane is still not playing against Everton... Aguero is my vice captain, pick up a knock Sane in training :))

Don't know what to hope for with the Sané no-show. Have Salah as vice-captain…

A Sane no show may be a plus for all

A Sane no show may be a plus for all

Not when you took pout Hazard to do so! Even worse; If i hadn't transferred in Sané, I would have kept Hazard, and just made a straight swap from Aubameyang to Agüero. Lot's of points lost right there!
    The bad luck for me continues, I took Anderson out as not delivered, typically like Hazard he gets points. I seem to be a week off with every player I get fed up with
    The bad luck for me continues, I took Anderson out as not delivered, typically like Hazard he gets points. I seem to be a week off with every player I get fed up with

Know the feeling!

Know the feeling!

Potentially this week could have been my highest points tally, hindsight is a wonderful thing

I am not convinced on Salah for his price at the moment
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 17,297

Know the feeling!

Potentially this week could have been my highest points tally, hindsight is a wonderful thing

Yeah, this gameweek could have been much better if I hadn't touched the team. The curse of having two free transfers, I guess!

Salah have many good fixtures coming up, so I wouldn't get rid now. Liverpool won't have a blank gameweek this season either (if I'm not mistaken), so that's also a factor to consider.

Know the feeling!

Yeah, this gameweek could have been much better if I hadn't touched the team. The curse of having two free transfers, I guess!

Salah have many good fixtures coming up, so I wouldn't get rid now. Liverpool won't have a blank gameweek this season either (if I'm not mistaken), so that's also a factor to consider.

I checked Salah's fixtures after I typed that, I would be a fool to get rid now, I may temporally get rid for the United game.

Know the feeling!

I checked Salah's fixtures after I typed that, I would be a fool to get rid now, I may temporally get rid for the United game.

That could work out well, but also set you up for needing to make a transfer just to get him back. Difficult decision!

Know the feeling!

That could work out well, but also set you up for needing to make a transfer just to get him back. Difficult decision!

I had to take a hit to get rid of Sane and I had a couple of players injured for two weeks or more, ill hang on to Aguero until there blank week, I am backing him to score against Chelsea at home.

I have jumped on the Son bandwagon, shockingly the first time I have had him

Know the feeling!

I had to take a hit to get rid of Sane and I had a couple of players injured for two weeks or more, ill hang on to Aguero until there blank week, I am backing him to score against Chelsea at home.

Sané out already? That was quick!
    Will take him out before the blank myself too, but will have a look at Richarlison first, I think.

Know the feeling!

Will take him out before the blank myself too, but will have a look at Richarlison first, I think.

I only got rid of Sane because I have two City players, either way this week or next I would have to take a hit. Though I did it early as Son is a player that even more so with Kane out I felt I had to get in or end up missing out on points again.

Know the feeling!

I only got rid of Sane because I have two City players, either way this week or next I would have to take a hit. Though I did it early as Son is a player that even more so with Kane out I felt I had to get in or end up missing out on points again.

That makes sense, of course. Son is a player I'm looking at too (although I might prioritize other players this gameweek).

Know the feeling!

That makes sense, of course. Son is a player I'm looking at too (although I might prioritize other players this gameweek).

Just watching today's FPL Scout Cast they have been discussing FPL addiction and depression :)) I think I have had mild symptoms
    Sane got 58 minutes today lol shocking

Know the feeling!

Just watching today's FPL Scout Cast they have been discussing FPL addiction and depression :)) I think I have had mild symptoms

Same here, hahaha! This gameweek in articular has filled me with anger – especially with Sané not even getting 60 mins. You just have to laugh really…
    Under 60 minutes means no clean sheet bonus also?

Kicking myself for not captaining Aguero

Yes. One more minute and that would have been one more point for having played 60, and another one for clean sheet. Double that with captaincy.

Still think Sané was a good option this gameweek. No way of predicting he'd be benched/getting reduced minutes. At least you own Agüero!

Yes. One more minute and that would have been one more point for having played 60, and another one for clean sheet. Double that with captaincy.

Still think Sané was a good option this gameweek. No way of predicting he'd be benched/getting reduced minutes. At least you own Agüero!

Almost impossible to guess Pep Roulette, onto next GW.

Almost impossible to guess Pep Roulette, onto next GW.

Hopefully next gameweek will be less unpredictable!