The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited April 13 Posts: 23,378
    Foden benched as I expected.

If I field more than 9 players I will be shocked.

Regretting not sorting out my team, just been so busy this week.
  • edited April 13 Posts: 17,293
    You've had a great start, though!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Man United played om a service I have payed for tonight and I did not watch, in fact I forgot. I think it shows hoe much I have checked out of this BS
    In all my life I have never forgot to watch a United game, this is not good.
    Me missing a game that United played in that I payed for is worrying. I have become apathetic toward me own team, I need to get angry.
    I've been there with Arsenal too. For many years it was difficult to watch them.

Injuries obviously plays a part in United's season, but you are also very clearly seeing players not "up for it". That is obviously worrying for United, and somethig ten Hag must address should he still be United manager.
    I've been there with Arsenal too. For many years it was difficult to watch them.

Injuries obviously plays a part in United's season, but you are also very clearly seeing players not "up for it". That is obviously worrying for United, and somethig ten Hag must address should he still be United manager.

I was very tired yesterday which contributed, not slept in days. The season is a write off, and the club seem to be the instigates of writing it off.

We won't win the F.A. Cup that's for sure, I will try to enjoy the final if we do get through though.
    Sometimes football isn't a priority, especially when you're tired. And obviously, when your team isn't performing, you are more likely to use energy being annoyed, than relaxing, when watching football.

At least you have the FA Cup as something to look forward to, even though it might be difficult to go all the way for United.
    Sometimes football isn't a priority, especially when you're tired. And obviously, when your team isn't performing, you are more likely to use energy being annoyed, than relaxing, when watching football.

At least you have the FA Cup as something to look forward to, even though it might be difficult to go all the way for United.

True, I suspect TH will be sacked if so they should just end our misery lol
    Just checking other leagues i am in one manager who tops a group is ranked around 2'000 :)]
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

Are going to watch the Arsenal game ?
    edited April 14 Posts: 23,378
    t2208a5_feuerw5.gif
    Liverpool 0 - 1 Palace

Carragher 'The finishing from Liverpool has been absolutely shocking'

One positive from Man United this season is we started the process of Liverpool not equaling our record ;))

Just checking my team, City's strength is ridiculous in that they can rest the leagues best player for two PL games in a row. Foden.
    Come on Arsenal you have to win this game at all costs.
    Arsenal need to join The Wide Awake Club quickly, City will win every game until the end of the season, Arsenal need to match them.
    Do Arsenal want to win this league or what???
    Oh my god, City will win the league now.
    Villa take lead 1 - 0
    Arsenal have been dreadful second half, its been like watching Man United its that bad.
    2 - 0 total collapse by Arsenal wt...
    Smith Roe weak defending.

Time will tell. I just wonder who they will bring in; will it be a big name manager, or an up and coming name they want to build a project with?

_______

Total collapse by Arsenal, and looking at the way they played against Bayern midweek, it was in the cards. The slip up would come at some point. If anything, I think Liverpool losing made the occasion too big for them; they simply cannot go all the way – which is what City does every season.

This was their big opportunity, and one that might not come again. Damn shame, but they are simply to weak when it matters.

Time will tell. I just wonder who they will bring in; will it be a big name manager, or an up and coming name they want to build a project with?

_______

Total collapse by Arsenal, and looking at the way they played against Bayern midweek, it was in the cards. The slip up would come at some point. If anything, I think Liverpool losing made the occasion too big for them; they simply cannot go all the way – which is what City does every season.

This was their big opportunity, and one that might not come again. Damn shame, but they are simply to weak when it matters.

I think Arsenal have blown it and despite United being erratic Arsenal could lose at Old Trafford too.

City away to Fulham and Spurs is your only hope, Spurs concede too easily so I would not expect much against City.
    Southgate keeps getting linked to United 8-|

_______

I think Arsenal have blown it and despite United being erratic Arsenal could lose at Old Trafford too.

City away to Fulham and Spurs is your only hope, Spurs concede too easily so I would not expect much against City.

I think Arsenal might lose more than just this one game now that it's out of their hands. The Sp*rs and Chelsea fixtures won't be easy. By the time they face United, the title is likely decided.

The fixtures couldn't be better for City though. Brighton have not been performing, Sp*rs can easily lose the chance at a top four spot, and the rest should be easy three points. I think out of their remaining fixtures Fulham, like you mention, might be the only team that can cause any trouble. Not that I think that's likely though.

Really? Despite his role as the manager of the England national team, I don't feel he's a natural fit for a team like United. Or any big six teams for that matter…
    edited April 15 Posts: 23,378

_______

I think Arsenal might lose more than just this one game now that it's out of their hands. The Sp*rs and Chelsea fixtures won't be easy. By the time they face United, the title is likely decided.

The fixtures couldn't be better for City though. Brighton have not been performing, Sp*rs can easily lose the chance at a top four spot, and the rest should be easy three points. I think out of their remaining fixtures Fulham, like you mention, might be the only team that can cause any trouble. Not that I think that's likely though.

Really? Despite his role as the manager of the England national team, I don't feel he's a natural fit for a team like United. Or any big six teams for that matter…

I would be concerned if Southgate got the United job, tactically he is limited and tends to play it safe.

Me picking Palmer as captain paid off he has already scored twice, or rather me forgetting to sort my team out has paid off lol
    Crikey Palmer has ha trick now, I may pass 100 points for the first time this season.

Just checked LIVEFPL I am currently on 99 points, I just need one more point... [-O<
    Chelsea mow winning 4 - 0 Jackson goal and assist to... no one.

By some miracle I have jumped up to second in our league.
    Palmer scored 4 goals now on 113 points wow.
  • edited April 16 Posts: 17,293

_______

I would be concerned if Southgate got the United job, tactically he is limited and tends to play it safe.

Me picking Palmer as captain paid off he has already scored twice, or rather me forgetting to sort my team out has paid off lol

I don't understand why he should be on their list at all, really. In that case I think they're better off with ten Hag…

Very impressive! Palmer was in my consideration, but I played it safe, captaining Haaland. If I'd taken the chance on Palmer instead, I would now be no. 1 in the money league I'm in…
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia

_______

I don't understand why he should be on their list at all, really. In that case I think they're better off with ten Hag…

Very impressive! Palmer was in my consideration, but I played it safe, captaining Haaland. If I'd taken the chance on Palmer instead, I would now be no. 1 in the money league I'm in…

I would have picked Palmer as captain but i missed the deadline....... ;)