The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited September 2019 Posts: 15,690
    My team for GW7:

Fabianski
    Pieters, Frederiks, Taylor
    Mount, H Wilson, McGinn, Salah
    Aguero (C), Aubameyang, Abraham.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2019 Posts: 23,376
    My team for GW7:

Fabianski
    Pieters, Frederiks, Taylor
    Mount, H Wilson, McGinn, Salah
    Aguero (C), Aubameyang, Abraham.

A strong attack, my team...

Ryan
    Pieters, TAA, Soyoncu
    Son, Salah, KDB, Sterling
    Greenwood, Pukki, Abraham

I may change Greenwood for Cantwell not convinced Ole will start Greenwood despite him being our only fit striker, no idea what goes on in Ole's head

Undecided on my Captain
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Let's Talk FPL got his team back though 90+ transfers made.

That's great - but shame about those transfers. He hasn't played his wildcard yet though.

I am surprised his chips were not activated, you wonder what goes through people's minds to ruin things for others

Indeed. Can't believe the behaviour of some people!
    I was wise to make the transfers early looking at price rises, changed my password again ;))

Missed out on some price changes already this week. Will have to take a few hits soon if I want to get in the players I want…

Looks like the hacking was a very targeted attack. I'm sure we're pretty safe. :-)

Have you heard something about targeted attack's? With VPN's will be difficult to track the culprits.

I have a lot of value in my side already 101.8m if I did not act early would have not been able to get Son or Abraham in

Nothing beyond those affected really, but it looks like those affected have all (I think) been well-known names in the FPL community – on Twitter and streams. It will probably be difficult to track the one(s) responsible, so we can only hope it was a one time only incident.

It's 101.6m here (if included the amount in the bank). Really want to get Abraham and Son in too, but I still can't find a way to do it…

I have never joined Twitter YouTube is the only social media platform I use. One of the Football Scout hosts got his team back also in a better state than Let's Talk FPL
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 17,293
    Strong teams guys! Had a bit of a stressful capatincy decision to make, so I actually forgot to have another look at the rest of my team! Think I ended up with:

Heaton
    Alexander-Arnold - Rico - Otamendi
    Salah - De Bruyne - Sterling (c) - Mount
    Pukki - Callum Wilson - Greenwood

(Button - Dendoncker - Lundstram - Digne)

Let's Talk FPL got his team back though 90+ transfers made.

That's great - but shame about those transfers. He hasn't played his wildcard yet though.

I am surprised his chips were not activated, you wonder what goes through people's minds to ruin things for others

Indeed. Can't believe the behaviour of some people!
    I was wise to make the transfers early looking at price rises, changed my password again ;))

Missed out on some price changes already this week. Will have to take a few hits soon if I want to get in the players I want…

Looks like the hacking was a very targeted attack. I'm sure we're pretty safe. :-)

Have you heard something about targeted attack's? With VPN's will be difficult to track the culprits.

I have a lot of value in my side already 101.8m if I did not act early would have not been able to get Son or Abraham in

Nothing beyond those affected really, but it looks like those affected have all (I think) been well-known names in the FPL community – on Twitter and streams. It will probably be difficult to track the one(s) responsible, so we can only hope it was a one time only incident.

It's 101.6m here (if included the amount in the bank). Really want to get Abraham and Son in too, but I still can't find a way to do it…

I have never joined Twitter YouTube is the only social media platform I use. One of the Football Scout hosts got his team back also in a better state than Let's Talk FPL

I have a Twitter account, but I'm not active. I just use it to read content from other accounts.

No 90+ transfers for his team though, I imagine?
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Hoping for a better week for GW7
    Playing
    Ederson, van Dijk, Azpilicueta, Kelly, Sala (VC), Richarlison, Neves, Barkley, Abraham (C), Aguero, Pukki.

Guess we'll see if those were the right choices.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 17,293
    Here are the gameweek 7 captaincy picks!
    Salah: 5
    Sterling: 5
    Agüero: 2
    Abraham: 2
    Aubameyang: 2
    Kane: 1
    De Bruyne: 1
    van Dijk: 1

Salah and Sterling are the standout captaincy picks in our league this weekend, with other "usual suspects" also making the list. Interestingly, Abraham is picked by two managers – a great differential pick, IMO!
    _________
    Benny wrote: »
    Hoping for a better week for GW7
    Playing
    Ederson, van Dijk, Azpilicueta, Kelly, Sala (VC), Richarlison, Neves, Barkley, Abraham (C), Aguero, Pukki.

Guess we'll see if those were the right choices.

A strong team this, @Benny! Abraham is a good captaincy pick this weekend.
    I Captained Abraham had a feeling Salah would blank, typical I got rid of Van Dyke and Liverpool get a clean sheet, at least I got TAA points with bonus it appears.
    Son assist I'll take that
    I Captained Abraham had a feeling Salah would blank, typical I got rid of Van Dyke and Liverpool get a clean sheet, at least I got TAA points with bonus it appears.

Had a feeling that Liverpool clean sheet would come when I got rid of van Dijk…

Damn…

Damn…

Kelly is my last sub watch Palace get a clean sheet, we need Pukki points lol I put my faith in Greenwood in the end, Ole better start him as a central striker or I am Ole out lol
    Son gets second assist, dam it was Eriksson not son

Damn…

Kelly is my last sub watch Palace get a clean sheet, we need Pukki points lol I put my faith in Greenwood in the end, Ole better start him as a central striker or I am Ole out lol

I've started Greenwood, but that's naturally just in case he does something – which I don't hope for!

Come on, Soton!

Damn…

I've started Greenwood, but that's naturally just in case he does something – which I don't hope for!

Come on, Soton!

Spurs down to ten men so could be a Southampton comeback win on the cards, I just need more Son points

Damn…

Come on, Soton!

Spurs down to ten men so could be a Southampton comeback win on the cards, I just need more Son points

I think Sp*rs will keep things tight at the back, denying Southampton the chance to score. One can hope though.
    I think Son went off Gr, just got a Pieters assist so some consolation
    Aguero and Silva benched according to reports

Edit: Confirmed Pep Roulette strikes again
    Come on Tammy and Pukki I need points *pray*
    I think Son went off Gr, just got a Pieters assist so some consolation

Pieters turning into a great pick, I think! Will have to consider him myself.
    Aguero and Silva benched according to reports

Edit: Confirmed Pep Roulette strikes again

Indeed! Would have though Agüero was a certain starter this gameweek.
    Really regretting not captaining a City asset right now, my poor captain picks continue
    Tammy subbed ~X(
    It's down to Sterling, KDB, Soyoncu and Greenwood to save my GW

The Pukki train has ground to a hault, though Norwich do have good fixtures I will stick with him

The Pukki train has ground to a hault, though Norwich do have good fixtures I will stick with him

I still think there's points from Norwich assets. We just need for them to play at home, I think.

I still think there's points from Norwich assets. We just need for them to play at home, I think.

I was tempted to bench Pukki as Norwich don't travel well, though its difficult to bench a main striker. Callum Wilson consistancy continues to impress

I was tempted to bench Pukki as Norwich don't travel well, though its difficult to bench a main striker. Callum Wilson consistancy continues to impress

Glad to get a goal from Wilson, especially since Abraham didn't score.
    Zinchenko to Otamendi was a waste of a transfer…
    How did Sterling miss that
    Really bad GW though will be for most i suspect

If I had left my team as it was last week it would no be too much better.

City scored think it was a KDB assist
    De Bruyne Subbed ~X(
    I need this to stay as it is, despite owning Sterling I don't want Sterling and Agüero giving Captain points to other managers
    Sterling goal, red arrow for me
    Sterling goal, red arrow for me

Phew! Still kicking myself for changing the captaincy from De Bruyne to Sterling last minute…
    Really bad GW though will be for most i suspect

Haven't checked ownership, but I suspect those that have one or several players (mostly attacking ones) from Leicester, United or Arsenal might be up for good scores still.

If I had left my team as it was last week it would no be too much better.

City scored think it was a KDB assist

That happens! Only avoided a price drop with the Zinchenko > Otamendi transfer. A Chelsea defender was also considered, but since it's City… Lesson learned – City are capable of conceding unnecessary goals too!