The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Wilson is in for Rashford, though Rashford form has been very poor. Robertson just got an assist and Mane scores both in my team. Robertson may end up being a shrewd Captain choice if I get bonus and clean sheet points
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,293
    Wilson is in for Rashford, though Rashford form has been very poor. Robertson just got an assist and Mane scores both in my team. Robertson may end up being a shrewd Captain choice if I get bonus and clean sheet points

Robertson as captain might be a fantastic decision in the end!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I had a poor double GW last week, with the remaining games my overall rank wont change a great deal, next season I will hang onto my chips
    I had a poor double GW last week, with the remaining games my overall rank wont change a great deal, next season I will hang onto my chips

That might be the way to go. No guarantee that holding on to them will pay off, but the potential of double gameweeks later in the season should be reason enough to hold on to them as long as possible.
    Arnold with an assist Salah goal, glad I doubled up on Liverpool defence again

Decided against getting TAA this GW. Regretting that now!

I had TAA already, though got rid of Luiz for Robertson, I almost got Van Dyke though Liverpool's fullbacks assists are impressive. Huddersfield fixtures I belatedly started monitoring as any team can score against them.

I had TAA already, though got rid of Luiz for Robertson, I almost got Van Dyke though Liverpool's fullbacks assists are impressive. Huddersfield fixtures I belatedly started monitoring as any team can score against them.

Huddersfield have conceded many goals lately, so that might be the way to go. United and Southampton play Huddersfield in the last two fixtures.

Huddersfield have conceded many goals lately, so that might be the way to go. United and Southampton play Huddersfield in the last two fixtures.

I have kept Pogba and Rashford for that and the Cardiff fixture, I may get a Southampton attacker in too, its just picking the right one.
    35 points from the Liverpool game so far hope it goes past 40 or 50 :))

I have kept Pogba and Rashford for that and the Cardiff fixture, I may get a Southampton attacker in too, its just picking the right one.

Yeah, picking a Southampton attacker might be difficult. You never know who'll start, Long or Ings.
    35 points from the Liverpool game so far hope it goes past 40 or 50 :))

Don't jinx it! Huddersfield might score…
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,375
    46 points and bonus points to come, one of the rare times I'll thank Liverpool

Most of our league wisely have Liverpool players, really wish I had changed Mané to Captain

Most of our league wisely have Liverpool players, really wish I had changed Mané to Captain

Robertson will outscore Mané, as Mané somehow misses out of getting bonus points!

Robertson will outscore Mané, as Mané somehow misses out of getting bonus points!

I have not read up on how the bonus points system works

It's quite complicated. In addition to assists, goals etc, you also have other factors that decides the bonus point system: Missing a big chance, key passes, successful dribbles, being tackled, successful open play crosses, and more.

You can read more here (under Scoring):
    https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/help#ismRules

It's quite complicated. In addition to assists, goals etc, you also have other factors that decides the bonus point system: Missing a big chance, key passes, successful dribbles, being tackled, successful open play crosses, and more.

Cheers ill have a look, whomever captained Salah got a good haul, I wanted to bring him in though I wanted to keep Mané, and it would have took two hits though with that points haul probably worth the hits for potential points in remaining games. Mané and Salah must be close point wise over the last few months.

Cheers ill have a look, whomever captained Salah got a good haul, I wanted to bring him in though I wanted to keep Mané, and it would have took two hits though with that points haul probably worth the hits for potential points in remaining games. Mané and Salah must be close point wise over the last few months.

It's difficult to include both, isn't it! Toyed with the idea of getting Salah for a hit for this fixture too, but decided against it. Depending on the other games, we might regret not doing it…
    I have a feeling Liverpool will win all there games, I hate to say it though I think City could slip up against Leicester or Burnley those games are not as clear cut as some think IMO
    I have a feeling Liverpool will win all there games, I hate to say it though I think City could slip up against Leicester or Burnley those games are not as clear cut as some think IMO

Burnley did thing right against Chelsea, so you never know! Liverpool have the two CL games to think about as well, so there are many factors at play here.

Burnley did thing right against Chelsea, so you never know! Liverpool have the two CL games to think about as well, so there are many factors at play here.

True two games against Barca will test the depth of Liverpools squad

One would think so! Firmino missed the game tonight too. Nothing serious by the looks of it, but it shows Liverpool need to be careful re. possible injuries going forward.

One would think so! Firmino missed the game tonight too. Nothing serious by the looks of it, but it shows Liverpool need to be careful re. possible injuries going forward.

Mané and Salah are crucial, they can't have missed many games all season

Looking at the FPL stats for both of them, it seems Mané has missed two games this season, while Salah has featured in all fixtures. They've played 90 mins in most of them too!

Looking at the FPL stats for both of them, it seems Mané has missed two games this season, while Salah has featured in all fixtures. They've played 90 mins in most of them too!

Quite remarkable, even more so when other teams say there players are tired

It really is remarkable. Some players just seem capable to play a lot though. Wish there were more players like that at Arsenal!

It really is remarkable. Some players just seem capable to play a lot though. Wish there were more players like that at Arsenal!

I often think it's psychological there are a few United players that get a slight knock and are out for weeks, United's medical staff never give me much confidence either we always seem to have players injured

I often think it's psychological there are a few United players that get a slight knock and are out for weeks, United's medical staff never give me much confidence either we always seem to have players injured

Yes, that might be true. Arsenal always have players injured too, but I think it's been less injuries this season (although I haven't seen any stats or something like that).
    Starting Wilson instead of Rashford has paid off and Jiminez and Jota are delivering points again, happy days
    Starting Wilson instead of Rashford has paid off and Jiminez and Jota are delivering points again, happy days

Jiménez and Jota are really a great duo. Stats prove it!

Jiminez and Jota link up as good as any in the league right now, I wonder how many Wolves players will still be there next season