The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Easy to forget the deadline - even for PL footballers!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am glad I captained Vardy

That's a great captaincy haul!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Bailed me out of a potential poor week

I might be wrong, but I think the Vardy captaincy alone will be more than the overall average so far this gameweek. Might be more than the overall average by the end of the gameweek too!

I might be wrong, but I think the Vardy captaincy alone will be more than the overall average so far this gameweek. Might be more than the overall average by the end of the gameweek too!

Hopefully Hazard and Luiz will deliver losing of course lol

Hopefully Hazard and Luiz will deliver losing of course lol

Haha! I hope Hazard deliver some goal points, but I hope Chelsea lose the match as well :))
    Hazard just did a Messi, goal of the season contender

Really impressive. Real Madrid might be planning a bid as we speak!

Chelsea will hope to add a few Euro's to his price tag after that

Indeed. Isn't Chelsea facing a transfer ban too?

Yeah for 2 windows, I am not sure what's happening with the appeal. Though Chelsea are the Car Dealership of football I am not sure there are any other teams that have as many players out on loan as they do.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,286

Yeah for 2 windows, I am not sure what's happening with the appeal. Though Chelsea are the Car Dealership of football I am not sure there are any other teams that have as many players out on loan as they do.

That loan list is incredible!
    Will be interesting to see what happens with the ban. It could make things very difficult for Chelsea.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the ban. It could make things very difficult for Chelsea.

They would certainly cope with depth of there potential squad if the ban stands, if they lost Hazard its whether there is anyone coming through that could replace that quality short term.

They would certainly cope with depth of there potential squad if the ban stands, if they lost Hazard its whether there is anyone coming through that could replace that quality short term.

Good point. With a potential ban they might have to trust Hudson-Odoi and the younger players more. He looks like a real talent.

Had completely forgot about the Pulisic deal!

Good point. With a potential ban they might have to trust Hudson-Odoi and the younger players more. He looks like a real talent.

I would not be surprised if United went in for Odoi, Chelsea have such a bad record with youth Odoi will likely turn down a contract to stay

I would not be surprised if United went in for Odoi, Chelsea have such a bad record with youth Odoi will likely turn down a contract to stay

Easy to understand him if he turns down a contract offer. Would be a great talent signing for United if that happened.
    Hazard just got his second, after today I don't have him I swapped him for Sterling could be a big mistake Hazard looks to have hit form
    Hazard just got his second, after today I don't have him I swapped him for Sterling could be a big mistake Hazard looks to have hit form

Chelsea have Liverpool and United in two of the next three matches though. Could go both ways really.

Chelsea have Liverpool and United in two of the next three matches though. Could go both ways really.

True Liverpool is the reason I got rid, Hazard as good as he can look can go missing the next game quite easily

True Liverpool is the reason I got rid, Hazard as good as he can look can go missing the next game quite easily

Liverpool will do everything they can to win the title as well, so there are many factors to consider.

Not quite sure what my transfers will be. I'm currently considering several options.
    Hazard needs to leave Chelsea,he needs a bigger club.
    It will be a shame if we lose him from the EPL but he deserves to win more than he has.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Hazard needs to leave Chelsea,he needs a bigger club.
    It will be a shame if we lose him from the EPL but he deserves to win more than he has.

He definitely should go to a bigger club – and that would benefit Arsenal too! :-D

Gameweek 34 is here, and the captaincy picks for this round are:
    Salah: 3
    Jiménez: 1
    Agüero: 1
    Eriksen: 1
    Vardy: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Mané: 1
    Etheridge: 1
    Duffy: 1

There are many good captaincy options this gameweek, which this list suggest. I don't think we've had nine different captains in one round before! Good luck everybody!

There are many good captaincy options this gameweek, which this list suggest. I don't think we've had nine different captains in one round before! Good luck everybody!

I am backing Vardy to deliver again, and that was a mistake :))

I am backing Vardy to deliver again, and that was a mistake :))

Ouch! I think Vardy was a good pick though.
    This is gonna be a poor GW, what's worse I have 15 points or more on the bench gr
    This is gonna be a poor GW, what's worse I have 15 points or more on the bench gr

Tell me about it, I captained Duffy!
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,355
    I benched Wilson

tenor.gif?itemid=5954760

Currently 19 points on my bench.