The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• edited March 2019 Posts: 17,284
    That's really annoying! The only comfort is that he's highly owned, and we're a lot of managers in the same situation.

I think a few have captained him for a differential, hopefully Chelsea will struggle and Hazard will score off the bench.

There's one positive for owners but non-cappers with Hazard being benched, and that is if your captain pick outscores him over the two matches.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Wow at the triple captains, they will be hoping Chelsea struggle without him on the pitch
    Wow at the triple captains, they will be hoping Chelsea struggle without him on the pitch

Indeed! That's why I've been saying that even if having all chips left, that doesn't mean it'll be a success when using them. Players might be benched, rotated, injured etc, affecting how many points you'll get.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,354

Indeed! That's why I've been saying that even if having all chips left, that doesn't mean it'll be a success when using them. Players might be benched, rotated, injured etc, affecting how many points you'll get.

I dropped Mané for Sterling this GW, I bet Mané out points Hazard and Sterling lol

Chelsea look poor, FPL out the window as top four is Paramount. So hopefully Cardiff win 3 - 2 with Hazard getting a brace lol

Sorri ball reminds me of United under Van Gal, ineffective possesion
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,284

I dropped Mané for Sterling this GW, I bet Mané out points Hazard and Sterling lol

Chelsea look poor, FPL out the window as top four is Paramount. So hopefully Cardiff win 3 - 2 with Hazard getting a brace lol

Mané hauling with only one game would be bloody typical, wouldn't it! For non-FPL reasons, that would be great for Arsenal.

Have double Chelsea def myself, so I'd be happy with a boring 0-0. Don't think Chelsea will manage a clean sheet though.

Mané hauling with only one game would be bloody typical, wouldn't it! For non-FPL reasons, that would be great for Arsenal.

Have double Chelsea def myself, so I'd be happy with a boring 0-0. Don't think Chelsea will manage a clean sheet though.

0 - 0 would benefit me with Etheridge in goal and also have Luiz

0 - 0 would benefit me with Etheridge in goal and also have Luiz

Not to mention potential save points for Etheridge!
    Cardiff taken the lead
    Cardiff taken the lead

Damnit! 8 points lost potentially.
    Cardiff taken the lead

I know though it's about top four now mate
    Cardiff taken the lead

I know though it's about top four now mate

And now Azpilicueta yellow. Make that 9…
    Son on the bench for Sp*rs. A free hit that keeps on giving…
    I know it's been a not great GW for me so far, though none FPL reasons may compensate if both Liverpool and Cardiff win.
    I know it's been a not great GW for me so far, though none FPL reasons may compensate if both Liverpool and Cardiff win.

Indeed. For non-FPL reasons things are looking good.
    I am learning Double GWs can be a trap

Aspelequeta scored

Aspelequeta scored

Yess! But also, nooooo!

Aspelequeta scored

Yess! But also, nooooo!

Noo for my keeper lol

Aspelequeta scored

Yess! But also, nooooo!

Noo for my keeper lol

FPL - gives so much joy when things work out, and ruins the weekends when it doesn't :))
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,354
    Rashford ill so that's another of my Double GW players not delivering

Same here. The free hit is taking a bit of a …hit, it seems. Rashford not in the squad tonight, and Agüero out too.

Same here. The free hit is taking a bit of a …hit, it seems. Rashford not in the squad tonight, and Agüero out too.

Aguero out did not know that, I knew he was a doubt. I am just glad Sterling is in my line up hopefully he will run riot and recoup some points. Hopefully Lindelof and Pogba will deliver for me tonight, and United need to win this at all costs.

Aguero out did not know that, I knew he was a doubt. I am just glad Sterling is in my line up hopefully he will run riot and recoup some points. Hopefully Lindelof and Pogba will deliver for me tonight, and United need to win this at all costs.

An interesting game from FPL and non-FPL reasons! For the latter, I of course hope for a different result than you do, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns :-D

An interesting game from FPL and non-FPL reasons! For the latter, I of course hope for a different result than you do, @Fire_and_Ice_Returns :-D

I think it's a must win or United will miss out on top four

I think it's a must win or United will miss out on top four

Some nice fixtures for United still (not counting City and Chelsea), so everything is still possible. Worried about Arsenal's away form, as five of the seven remaining fixtures are away games…
    edited April 2019 Posts: 23,354
    Get in Mctominay

On paper Gunners fixtures look the best, though your away form is suspect agreed
    Jota scores 1 - 1 Jota is in my team though United should be 3 - 1 up, come on United
    Jota scores 1 - 1 Jota is in my team though United should be 3 - 1 up, come on United

1-1 in the Watford-Fulham game as well. In other words, no clean sheets from tonights matches.
    Young sent off and deserved he has had a shocker, United may play better with ten :)) not good
    What a season Wolves are having!