The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I have a bad feeling about this GW I have been focusing too much on GW31 and not looked at this weeks games enough
    I have a bad feeling about this GW I have been focusing too much on GW31 and not looked at this weeks games enough

I have a similar feeling about this GW too. I fear that GW31 is a trap, making us do transfers we otherwise wouldn't do, for little reward.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Kane scored

I have a similar feeling about this GW too. I fear that GW31 is a trap, making us do transfers we otherwise wouldn't do, for little reward.

I agree though I have kept key players and stuck them on the bench for GW31
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,281
    Kane scored

Oh, ffs! Losing to United tomorrow and Arsenal can wave the top four goodbye for sure.

That might be a clever move considering many will take hits to take these players out.
    Pickford saved a penalty
    Kane scored

Oh, ffs! Losing to United tomorrow and Arsenal can wave the top four goodbye for sure.

That might be a clever move considering many will take hits to take these players out.

I am only looking to hopefully climb a few places in our league and a few other leagues I am in, my overall rank is rubbish, I am looking forward to next season with a bit more knowledge of FPL do's and dont's

Hopefully Southampton will get a draw at the very least
    Pickford saved a penalty

Newcastle really unlucky there…
    Kane scored

I am only looking to hopefully climb a few places in our league and a few other leagues I am in, my overall rank is rubbish, I am looking forward to next season with a bit more knowledge of FPL do's and dont's

Hopefully Southampton will get a draw at the very least

Anything is possible Owning the right players at the right time can see the overall rank jump massively!

I certainly hope Soton does. If they manage that, I think I'll cry just a little :))
    Get in Southampton take the lead
    Get in Southampton take the lead

Pleasepleaseplease get those three points, Soton!
    Who ever got Vardy in will be laughing

I did – but a mini league rival in a different league captained him…

But more importantly; thank you, Soton!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Great result Spurs in freefall

Dam Etheridge got 6 points I just knew that would happen, had a nightmare with keepers all season i always bench the wrong one
    God I hope Arnold plays otherwise Lascelles with -1 will take his place

giphy.gif

Great result Spurs in freefall

Dam Etheridge got 6 points I just knew that would happen, had a nightmare with keepers all season i always bench the wrong one

Sp*rs losing is good for everyone :-D

Damn, that's unlucky. Haven't checked any stats, but it seems like there are goals either way in many matches at the moment. No doubt the season is having an effect at this point, and managing getting clean sheets might be more difficult.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,347
    Sterling Hatrick this GW is getting worse for me, come on Kun

And a player I brought in specifically for next week is injured ~X(

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

Some nice points for you mate

Lascelles from Newcastle, maybe a slim chance he will recover
    Bl**dy hell you have Vardy and Rondon too

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

Didn't think he'd score after watching that first half, to be honest. Watford defended brilliantly. More shocked than anything!

Lascelles was a good pick, IMO. Would wait to transfer him out unless reports/press conference gives any indication he'll miss out.

Right now Bournemouth players looks like something to think about. Fraser and Wilson showed some good form today.

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

Didn't think he'd score after watching that first half, to be honest. Watford defended brilliantly. More shocked than anything!

Lascelles was a good pick, IMO. Would wait to transfer him out unless reports/press conference gives any indication he'll miss out.

Right now Bournemouth players looks like something to think about. Fraser and Wilson showed some good form today.

I got Brooks in before today, I looked at Fraser first though he has not done anything for months, so typical that he went and got FPL points today.

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

I got Brooks in before today, I looked at Fraser first though he has not done anything for months, so typical that he went and got FPL points today.

Yeah, that's just typical. Had the cursor on making a -4 transfer for Puncheon to Brooks myself, but decided to wait just to see if Puncheon played.

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

Yeah, that's just typical. Had the cursor on making a -4 transfer for Puncheon to Brooks myself, but decided to wait just to see if Puncheon played.

One of the hosts of FPL Elite is currently 45th in the world after todays results
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 19,339
    I love Southampton xxxxxxx

Actually I did go to The Dell and met the legendary Liverpool legendary hard man Jimmy Case ( he was one laying for Saints at the time) , lovely man and built like a brick shit house !!!

Arsenal ffs capitalise on this tomorrow !!!!

BTW ...I actually put a 2-1 Saints win on my Sky Super Six !!
    I had a feeling Southampton would do something against Spurs they were excellent at Old Trafford last week

I captained Sterling…

giphy.gif

Who was it got injured?

One of the hosts of FPL Elite is currently 45th in the world after todays results

Wow, that's impressive!
    ________
    Re. Saints, that's a massive result for them. Could very well be season deciding that win. Just glad they got that result against Sp*rs!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Burnley opens the score against Liverpool at the 6th minute.
    There goes any clean sheet points, for none FPL reasons COME ON Burnley!!!!
    Alisson even got a yellow after being fouled!
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,281
    Another differential captaincy pick pays off! Mané delivers for team We Need Help!