The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

10 from 8 players is probably my worst ever start to a gameweek. At least playing the Free Hit means I didn't have to take any hits to field a full team. It will be interesting to see the overall average from this gameweek; it will no doubt be the lowest so far this season.

Hard gw so far
    Got 6 from 2 so far. Possible 6 players in total ?

Need Emerson and Watkins to start for some extra points.

19 from 11 for me. Might just be my worst ever gameweek! :))

______

Missed the cup games today. Big win for United, who should reach the final after that draw.

The game turned into an absolute classic, United when 2 - 1 down were doing nothing for the most of the second half and you would have thought they were trailing 5 - 0.

Antony sparked them into life and all of a sudden decided to show up. A lot United players really are frustrating as they show up when they feel like it or psychologically can not handle the pressure when losing.

In extra time United were dynamic and showed a lot of fight and passion which is sadly lacking for most of the season, hopefully they can take some confidence into the rest of the games, just a bit of a pain the international break is here now.

Players turning up only in certain games has been the story of United this season. Must be frustrating for ten Hag. At least they now likely have a final to look forward to!

It must be important for ten Hag too, still having a shot at a trophy with the season his team has had.
    Harry Maguire celebrates winning the Quarter Final Cup Final

Hahaha, good one!
    Forest deducted 4 points and have dropped into the relegation zone.

Wow! That's a huge blow for them. Still expect them to pick up enough points to stay up, but they need to grab some results in the remaining nine fixtures.

Time will tell if United have turned a corner, I expect them to continue to be inconsistent for the rest of the season, already had too many false dawns.

That's obviously a trait of a team in transformation. No matter how this season ends for United, it will be interesting to see how they'll do next season.
    Gareth Southgate Manchester United interview

:))

This seems too realistic X_X

Hahahaha!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães Knock - 75% chance of playing
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    One transfer for me, undecided who to captain...
    Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães Knock - 75% chance of playing

This is not good for Arsenal…
    One transfer for me, undecided who to captain...

Not sure about making a transfer yet, myself. My bench right now include both Gabriel and Saka, which leaves my starting eleven (hopefully) injury free. Will wait for potential leaks before the deadline, just in case.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 30 Posts: 23,347
    Literally just went online, swapped my Captain though have no idea if it worked.

Edited: My captain swap failed which may end up being a good thing based on my last minute changes fails.
    Son captain for me, and no transfers in the end. If I didn't own Son, I'm really not sure who I would have captained.

I see several rivals in the money league I'm in have either: brought in Salah for a hit (or hits), or wildcarded – all with the armband on him. Expect Salah will punish me now!
    Son captain for me, and no transfers in the end. If I didn't own Son, I'm really not sure who I would have captained.

I see several rivals in the money league I'm in have either: brought in Salah for a hit (or hits), or wildcarded – all with the armband on him. Expect Salah will punish me now!

Salah did not do much against us in the F.A. Cup he looked a bit off it he may need games to regain any form.
    Watkins is my captain and I brought in Bowen, Bowen really impressed me playing for England reminded me of Robben a bit.

I have 3 or 4 players I need to move ASAP.
    Bowen was a smart move he has got me an assist and a goal so far.
    Some game at ST James Park Newcastle won 4 - 3 after trailing 3 - 1.
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Outrageous how Newcastle got away with that. West Ham deserved at least a point for that terrible penalty decision alone.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    edited March 30 Posts: 735
    Moyes losing the knack of managing a lead, not for the first time this season. Doubt if he'll be back next year. Bowen and Paquetta are maybe off to Liverpool and City, I'd guess. And Calvin Phillips' stock couldn't be lower after another disastrous substitution ... he's just too slow to everything. But Gordon looks amazing, a form near starter for England ... and a stunning winner from Barnes.
  • FeyadorFeyador Montreal, Canada
    This is amusing, if you can stick with it ....

Mount scores his first goal for United in the 96th minute, United have been bloody awful in this game I feel for Brentford they deserved to win this several times over.
    Oh god 1 - 1 Brentford equalize almost immediately.
    edited March 30 Posts: 23,347
    Easily one of the worst United performances I have seen this season, this team is never going to achieve anything going forward, I am done with half of these players.
    Just got back from a run, Liverpool trailing 1 - 0 come on Brighton lol
    Gross getting a yellow then is ridiculous, this game has become a joke with some of the decisions.
    Early danger sign for Arsenal, Haaland will exploit that high line.
    You have to give City credit they are absolutely relentless with there pressing.

Arsenal would probably take 0 - 0 now as they have done nothing in the second half.
    KDB in the last 10 minutes seems to have hit another gear.
    Saka off looks injured and Ake went off two more issues for my team as well as Watkins injured also, been a terrible GW.
    Haaland took a nasty knock to the head.
    Sat up now,Pep was looking extremely concerned.
    I think Arsenal will be happiest with this draw, City by far the better team though Arsenal defended well.
    Pep having a go at Grealish on the pitch, I don't like that.
    Weekend Football Roundup feat. Ten Hag, Big Ange, Arteta and more

'I am very proud of my billionaire bottle jobs' :))
    Missed a lot of the PL action this weekend due to other commitments, but did find time to watch City-Arsenal. In isolation and with the injury situation, a draw at the Ethiad was a good result, but I think the title is all in Liverpool's hands now.
    Weekend Football Roundup feat. Ten Hag, Big Ange, Arteta and more

'I am very proud of my billionaire bottle jobs' :))

:))
    We have another deadline tomorrow, but let's have a look at how gameweek 30 went! 47 points on average isn't necessarily much, but it's quite a step up from 12 points in gameweek 29. Points weren't that easy to come by this gameweek either, but there were managers in our league that will be happy with their gamewee scores. Most of all The best, finishing the gameweek with 72 points. Congratulations! =D>

XsNsatl.jpg
    Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you
    GW 23: AC Miami
    GW 24: TeamXtreme
    GW 25: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 26: Flip & Flop
    GW 27: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 28: Red Warriors & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: You Only Live Rice
    GW 30: The best
    ______

Again, remember the midweek deadline tomorrow at 19:00, UK time!
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited April 2 Posts: 2,353
    Ollie Watkins -Hamstring injury - 75% chance of playing
    Alphonse Areola -Groin Injury - Unknown return date