The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited March 17 Posts: 23,376
    Chelsea penalty... Missed, poor pen from Sterling.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Not sure how Sterling missed that, good run though finish was not good.

Sterling sets ups Palmer seconds later 2 - 0 game over.
    Palmer is ice, he will be a world class player.
    Dam I missed the first half of United v Liverpool, I am sure Alexa said the game starts at 5:30pm. Not surprised to see us losing.
    The lack of effort from some of the United players is embarrassing, a few high profile players need dropping.

TH subs off two players that are actually trying, what a joke.
    TH is clueless I am losing patience with his subs.
    TH has taken off Mainoo, Rasmus and AWB our three best players :))
    Goal 2 - 2 Antony get in.
    Come on United.
    Boot it out f....

Liverpool should have scored then we were allover the place.
    OMG Rashford should have won us the game there and then. Gone to extra time.
    3 - 3 god this is stress.
    Amad 4 - 3 he has been awesome since he came on.
    What a finish.
    Amad sent off... wt...
    Blow the whistle ref...
    Think its because he took his shirt off.
    This is insane, end the game ref...
    Get in, what a end to the game.
    Wrighty just made the draw for the semi's...

Man United v Coventry
    Man City v Chelsea
    10 from 8 players is probably my worst ever start to a gameweek. At least playing the Free Hit means I didn't have to take any hits to field a full team. It will be interesting to see the overall average from this gameweek; it will no doubt be the lowest so far this season.

Hard gw so far
    Got 6 from 2 so far. Possible 6 players in total ?

Need Emerson and Watkins to start for some extra points.

19 from 11 for me. Might just be my worst ever gameweek! :))

______

Missed the cup games today. Big win for United, who should reach the final after that draw.
    10 from 8 players is probably my worst ever start to a gameweek. At least playing the Free Hit means I didn't have to take any hits to field a full team. It will be interesting to see the overall average from this gameweek; it will no doubt be the lowest so far this season.

Hard gw so far

______

Missed the cup games today. Big win for United, who should reach the final after that draw.

The game turned into an absolute classic, United when 2 - 1 down were doing nothing for the most of the second half and you would have thought they were trailing 5 - 0.

Antony sparked them into life and all of a sudden decided to show up. A lot United players really are frustrating as they show up when they feel like it or psychologically can not handle the pressure when losing.

In extra time United were dynamic and showed a lot of fight and passion which is sadly lacking for most of the season, hopefully they can take some confidence into the rest of the games, just a bit of a pain the international break is here now.
    Harry Maguire celebrates winning the Quarter Final Cup Final
    Forest deducted 4 points and have dropped into the relegation zone.
  • edited March 18 Posts: 17,293
    We have another international break ahead of us, and the next deadline isn't until
    Saturday March 30. That gives us plenty of time to have a look at gameweek 29, so let's jump into it! With just eight teams playing, we all knew this wouldn't be one of the best gameweeks points wise. Depending on your chip strategy and/or chips remaining, many looked to use the Free Hit as they otherwise would have only a few players playing. If you were smart enough to back Fulham and players like Muniz, Robinson, Castagne and Leno, you no doubt had a great gameweeks, as many other popular players this gameweek failed to deliver – and then some (I'm looking at you, Reguilón! Our gameweek winner You Only Live Rice, was smart and stayed clear of picking the Brentford player, scoring 31 points, which was a great score in such a low scoring gameweek. Congratulations!
    =D>

ED20z2W.jpeg

Gameweek winners:
    GW 1: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 2: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 3: FC Anfield
    GW 4: Brand New Cadillacs, LVLA Skopje 05, Cremonese-killen and Watch how Isak you
    GW 5: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 6: FC Anfield
    GW 7: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 8: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 9: CSAC
    GW 10: Cremonese-killen
    GW 11: The best
    GW 12: TeamXtreme
    GW 13: TeamXtreme
    GW 14: Goldy’s Allstars
    GW 15: Flip & Flop
    GW 16: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 17: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 18: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 19: Brand New Cadillacs
    GW 20: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 21: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 22: Red Warriors & Watch how Isak you
    GW 23: AC Miami
    GW 24: TeamXtreme
    GW 25: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 26: Flip & Flop
    GW 27: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 28: Red Warriors & Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 29: You Only Live Rice
    _________

Enjoy the international break, and make sure to have your teams locked in by Saturday March 30, at 11:00 UK time!

Hard gw so far

______

The game turned into an absolute classic, United when 2 - 1 down were doing nothing for the most of the second half and you would have thought they were trailing 5 - 0.

Antony sparked them into life and all of a sudden decided to show up. A lot United players really are frustrating as they show up when they feel like it or psychologically can not handle the pressure when losing.

In extra time United were dynamic and showed a lot of fight and passion which is sadly lacking for most of the season, hopefully they can take some confidence into the rest of the games, just a bit of a pain the international break is here now.

Players turning up only in certain games has been the story of United this season. Must be frustrating for ten Hag. At least they now likely have a final to look forward to!

It must be important for ten Hag too, still having a shot at a trophy with the season his team has had.

Hahaha, good one!

Wow! That's a huge blow for them. Still expect them to pick up enough points to stay up, but they need to grab some results in the remaining nine fixtures.
  • 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Craig Burley rips ‘UTTER GARBAGE’ from Howard Webb regarding Liverpool no-call

Hard gw so far

______

Players turning up only in certain games has been the story of United this season. Must be frustrating for ten Hag. At least they now likely have a final to look forward to!

It must be important for ten Hag too, still having a shot at a trophy with the season his team has had.

Hahaha, good one!

Wow! That's a huge blow for them. Still expect them to pick up enough points to stay up, but they need to grab some results in the remaining nine fixtures.

Time will tell if United have turned a corner, I expect them to continue to be inconsistent for the rest of the season, already had too many false dawns.
    edited March 25 Posts: 23,376
    Gareth Southgate Manchester United interview

:))

This seems too realistic X_X
    Endrick Dedicated His First Brazil Goal To Sir Bobby Charlton 🇧🇷❤️

Class.