The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Saliba goal thank you very much.

And what a goal!

Saliba looks a player, I heard he really impressed in pre season so that's why I got him in.

He's been impressive on loan in Ligue 1, but wasn't deemed ready for PL action until this season. He's been one of the standout players for Arsenal so far this season, so you wonder how Arsenal would have finished their 21/22 season if he wasn't sent out on loan again.
    Koulibaly and Sterling on Yellow cards, Chelsea look rattled.

2 - 0 Leeds Rodrigo header.

Chelsea doing a Man United.

Chelsea look a shadow of the team they were last season never mind the team they were when they won the Champions League.

Couldn't afford Perišić, so I had to settle for Cucurella. The points gap between the two this gameweek will be massive…

Cucurella has looked lively in the games I have watched he could have had an assist for Sterling in this game.

Can only hope so!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited August 2022 Posts: 23,376
    Saliba goal thank you very much.

And what a goal!

Saliba looks a player, I heard he really impressed in pre season so that's why I got him in.

He's been impressive on loan in Ligue 1, but wasn't deemed ready for PL action until this season. He's been one of the standout players for Arsenal so far this season, so you wonder how Arsenal would have finished their 21/22 season if he wasn't sent out on loan again.
    Koulibaly and Sterling on Yellow cards, Chelsea look rattled.

2 - 0 Leeds Rodrigo header.

Chelsea doing a Man United.

Chelsea look a shadow of the team they were last season never mind the team they were when they won the Champions League.

Couldn't afford Perišić, so I had to settle for Cucurella. The points gap between the two this gameweek will be massive…

Cucurella has looked lively in the games I have watched he could have had an assist for Sterling in this game.

Can only hope so!

I need James to do something.

I think I jinxed Gallagher he is causing issues.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Leeds 3 - 0 Chelsea and deserve it, Harrison goal Rodrigo assist.
    Brighton now 2 - 0 to the good vs West Ham. Trossard goal, Groß who is on my bench with the assist.
    No Dias for City gr, Pep Roulette ~X( Terrible GW for me.

Made 2 transfers including a 4 point HIT.
    Koulibaly sent off, I dodged that bullet I almost brought him last GW.
  • edited August 2022 Posts: 17,293
    Disastrous result for Chelsea. Really bad from an FPL perspective.

I have no idea what to do with my team right now. Tempted to transfer out Cucurella.
    Credit to Leeds though Chelsea really have been poor.
    13 points on my bench from two Brighton players (not including potential bonus) is hurting right now. Early days early days.

I need Newcastle v City to be a goal fest with Wilson and Haaland doing well.
    City take lead within 5 minutes Gundogan, assist by Silva, all too easy.
    City under a bit of pressure and Dias is coming on? Ake appears ok dam, no Dias... Yet.

In two minds about Dias as I think Wilson may score in this game... Dias on now.
    13 points on my bench from two Brighton players (not including potential bonus) is hurting right now. Early days early days.

Brighton have been great in the first few games. Will be interesting to see if they can keep it up.

Dias on for Ake now. Did consider Ake before this gameweek; glad I didn't go there.

Brighton have been great in the first few games. Will be interesting to see if they can keep it up.

Dias on for Ake now. Did consider Ake before this gameweek; glad I didn't go there.

Its good for me as my first sub is only on 1 point, my odds of getting points from this game have improved.
    Wilson very close to scoring, Newcastle really causing city problems.
    Goal... offside... VAR...
    I think that's a goal
    Goal given, Almiron not sure who got the assist.
    That's a goal! Had to pick between Cucurella and Walker as funds didn't stretch to Perišić. At least I wouldn't have got a clean sheet no matter who I would have picked.
    That's a goal! Had to pick between Cucurella and Walker as funds didn't stretch to Perišić. At least I wouldn't have got a clean sheet no matter who I would have picked.

Saint Maxim is a handful, cracking game. Haaland hardly been in the game.
    OMG Wilson goooaaaallll....

Saint Maxim top class.

Saint Maxim is a handful, cracking game. Haaland hardly been in the game.

They're hardly getting Haaland involved – and there's Wilson!
    I need those points.
    I have noticed something about City, they don't camp outside the oppositions box as much now they no longer play a false 9.
    Walker is not having a good game, selling Zinchenko maybe a mistake as is selling Jesus?
    Haaland hits post...
    Trippier scores a world class free kick.

What a game what a weekend of football, best league in the World.
    I have noticed something about City, they don't camp outside the oppositions box as much now they no longer play a false 9.

They're really struggling to adjust to having Haaland up top…
    Haaland hits post...

Whoa, what a free kick! Trippier is on my bench, obviously…
  • edited August 2022 Posts: 17,293
    And there's Haaland! They just need to get the ball to his feet more often inside the box. He's always there.

They're really struggling to adjust to having Haaland up top…
    Haaland hits post...

Whoa, what a free kick! Trippier is on my bench, obviously…

Nightmare I benched Schar though i expected them to concede. Goal Haaland...
    Almost Haaland again! This game is fun!
    Ooooh close again by Haaland, Pope must have some serious save points.