The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Wilson ticks along with points even when Newcastle play bad or lose, glad I got him back in.

Weird so many red cards tonight. David Luiz should be a midfielder.

United punished Southampton though still some way behind City on goal difference. Wish I had Shaw though we all no United defenders don't do that often enough.

Could be a season keeper if he keeps it up!

The FA should really have a look at the rules. It might be a pen, but the fact that such a slight touch should see a red is just ridiculous. That doesn't make the fact that Luiz shouldn't find himself in a position like that at all less important of course.

I'm tempted to bring in a United defender with one of my two free transfers. Do you think Shaw will start most games?

I only saw the Luiz incident once I thought he tripped over himself I will have to rewatch it.
    Shaw is a certain starter in the league easily one of our best players this season he has been outstanding, I am tempted to get him in myself.

There was the slightest of touch between Luiz and (I can't remember who it was), so technically a pen, but a red? That seems so unnecessary harsh.

If he stays fit and available for selection, and a certain starter, then he's tempting to bring in for sure. I'll have to find a replacement for Robertson and Chilwell most likely, so Shaw could be an interesting player to transfer one of them out for.

Just bought Shaw did not realise how cheap he was, sold Dier to get him in.

Shaw is a good buy.
    Wonder who pep will rest this week ?

I am hoping Gundagan as I benched him lol

Hope it's not Dias, though Pep will probably change a defender or two maybe Laporte and Walker.

Could be anyone ?
    Wonder who Tuchel will bench ?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 2021 Posts: 23,369
    Wilson ticks along with points even when Newcastle play bad or lose, glad I got him back in.

United punished Southampton though still some way behind City on goal difference. Wish I had Shaw though we all no United defenders don't do that often enough.

The FA should really have a look at the rules. It might be a pen, but the fact that such a slight touch should see a red is just ridiculous. That doesn't make the fact that Luiz shouldn't find himself in a position like that at all less important of course.

I'm tempted to bring in a United defender with one of my two free transfers. Do you think Shaw will start most games?

I only saw the Luiz incident once I thought he tripped over himself I will have to rewatch it.
    Shaw is a certain starter in the league easily one of our best players this season he has been outstanding, I am tempted to get him in myself.

There was the slightest of touch between Luiz and (I can't remember who it was), so technically a pen, but a red? That seems so unnecessary harsh.

If he stays fit and available for selection, and a certain starter, then he's tempting to bring in for sure. I'll have to find a replacement for Robertson and Chilwell most likely, so Shaw could be an interesting player to transfer one of them out for.

Shaw is a good buy.

Hope it's not Dias, though Pep will probably change a defender or two maybe Laporte and Walker.

Could be anyone ?

He seems keen on Hudson would not be surprised if Chelsea played with wing backs again.
    ---
    Fantasy Football players with Jan Bednarek in their team fume after Southampton defender scores MINUS seven points for his disastrous display in 9-0 thumping at Man United - but spare a thought for the one manager who TRIPLE captained him!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9216981/Fantasy-Football-players-Jan-Bednarek-fume-Southampton-defender-scores-7-points.html
    Whom ever triple captained Bednarek must have been one of those fake one week only teams.

I had Bednarek earlier in the season, glad I don't have him now lol

Shaw is a good buy.

Could be anyone ?

He seems keen on Hudson would not be surprised if Chelsea played with wing backs again.
    ---
    Fantasy Football players with Jan Bednarek in their team fume after Southampton defender scores MINUS seven points for his disastrous display in 9-0 thumping at Man United - but spare a thought for the one manager who TRIPLE captained him!
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9216981/Fantasy-Football-players-Jan-Bednarek-fume-Southampton-defender-scores-7-points.html
    Whom ever triple captained Bednarek must have been one of those fake one week only teams.

That must be the lowest points ever for a player ?

I might get him too, but will wait until closer to the deadline.

Shaw is a good buy.

Could be anyone ?

---

Ouch! Like @007InAction points out, I wonder if that must be some kind of minus points record, or close to it!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Gundagan appears to be playing deeper looking at the line up, not watching the game. Hope he only scores if Bamford is out which I will know in 10 minutes [-O<

The -21 must be some record for sure, that's a GW killer.
  • edited February 2021 Posts: 17,291
    Gundagan appears to be playing deeper looking at the line up, not watching the game. Hope he only scores if Bamford is out which I will know in 10 minutes [-O<

The -21 must be some record for sure, that's a GW killer.

Hm…not good if Gündogan plays deeper. I will have to consider if he should be one of my transfers before the weekend.

No doubt! Given how close it is in the rankings, a -21 can see you drop, I don't know, 4-500k if the rest if the team doesn't make up for those points?
    Team news Raphina and Bamford start for Leeds.

Gundagan is still around free kicks whilst KDB is absent, though need him to blank now lol
    Dam Gundagan assist Sterling goal City 2 - 0 up

Jose says Kane should be back next week for any people who kept him.
    I have just bought Justin and he has just scored thank you very much Justin needed that.

I really need Watkins and Bamford to deliver or its a big mistake benching Gundagan who is on 2 Bonus currently.

Justin currently on 3 bonus so that's 15 points what a debut for him in my team.

Everton goal Siguardson, Digne assist. I hope this is not one of those games where Leeds don't show up. come on Bamford need a goal from you.... [-O< FPL Gods don't fail me...
    Captain fail for me though Liverpool losing at home to Brighton more than makes up for it. :))

Thankfully the rest of my team did OK to soften the Captain fail blow.
    With the armband on Cancelo I didn't dare watch the games tonight. It was a pleasant surprise to see that Salah didn't punish, as the majority of the other managers in the money league I'm in captained him.

Even with Cancelo delivering and their captain blanking, they still had players returning from them, so I'm still just as far behind…
    Pep benched Walker this gw.

How many games has he started and featured in recently?
    In the end my rank will likely be the same after tomorrow, I have Dier left to play assuming he starts vs Chelsea.

Lingard scoring twice for West Ham was a surprise.

I was considering Triple Captaining Salah v Brighton though held of for a Double GW thank god.
    Lloris left for me, for the last time.
    Lingard 1 game this season for 12 points. Manu should have kept him ?

Not enough.

Too many players in front of him, Ole seemed adamant Lingard still has a place at United after West Ham loan. Lingard has had a lot of off field issues regular game time will do him good.
    edited February 2021 Posts: 2,354

Too many players in front of him, Ole seemed adamant Lingard still has a place at United after West Ham loan. Lingard has had a lot of off field issues regular game time will do him good.

Very good for West Ham.
    We need Mane back, hopefully Jota 1-2 weeks. Got manc this gw.

Very good for West Ham.
    We need Mane back, hopefully Jota 1-2 weeks. Got manc this gw.

On current form I expect a City Win though I want Liverpool to win that one for obvious reasons, key match in the title race. Hopefully Liverpool will find there shooting boots. Thiago as good as he is has been accused by some of slowing Liverpool down when attacking.
    In the end my rank will likely be the same after tomorrow, I have Dier left to play assuming he starts vs Chelsea.

I was considering Triple Captaining Salah v Brighton though held of for a Double GW thank god.

On a small green right now. Any goals from highly owned players tomorrow, and that might be a red in the end.

I did think about this gameweek as a Triple Captain possibility, but like you, I decided to wait instead, maybe for a double gameweek.

Not enough.

Maybe worth looking at replacements? That's a significant price for a player that doesn't play every game.

On a small green right now. Any goals from highly owned players tomorrow, and that might be a red in the end.

I did think about this gameweek as a Triple Captain possibility, but like you, I decided to wait instead, maybe for a double gameweek.

Not enough.

Maybe worth looking at replacements? That's a significant price for a player that doesn't play every game.

I've got cresswell on the bench but he will be going anyway.

Not enough.

West Ham got two very decent fixtures coming up though. Of course, if you have a better option you can transfer in, then that makes sense to do.

Not enough.

West Ham got two very decent fixtures coming up though. Of course, if you have a better option you can transfer in, then that makes sense to do.

I mean Walker not cresswell will be going soon as pep rotates too much.
    I don't think he will start him against Liverpool ?
    Dier is starting shock horror, his last game as sold him, very slim chance of clean sheet in this game though.

Not enough.

Ah, my bad. Yes, the rotation is a nightmare, and we really should just focus on the players Pep is least likely to rotate. Right now, Walker seems like a rotation risk. But who knows with Pep, maybe Walker starts vs. Liverpool and get a run of games? It's just too difficult to tell.
    Dier is starting shock horror, his last game as sold him, very slim chance of clean sheet in this game though.

Chelsea goal (pen). Not watching the game; how are Chelsea and Sp*rs playing?

Not enough.

Ah, my bad. Yes, the rotation is a nightmare, and we really should just focus on the players Pep is least likely to rotate. Right now, Walker seems like a rotation risk. But who knows with Pep, maybe Walker starts vs. Liverpool and get a run of games? It's just too difficult to tell.

Just noticed, Jose is in free-fall he is bound to implode soon, he will want Kane back asap.

Not enough.

Just noticed, Jose is in free-fall he is bound to implode soon, he will want Kane back asap.

Sp*rs is really missing the Kane/Son link-up play it seems. Imagine they should be worth targeting getting once Kane is back fit.

Not enough.

Sp*rs is really missing the Kane/Son link-up play it seems. Imagine they should be worth targeting getting once Kane is back fit.

Anything can happen if they get Kane back. The rest might do him some good ?

Not enough.

Anything can happen if they get Kane back. The rest might do him some good ?

Would think so. Given the amount of minutes he plays, at some point even he needs a rest.
    With an average score of 57 points, gameweek 22 was a quite high scoring affair, with popular players like Bruno Fernandes delivering. It's fun to see that our league came out of the gameweek with several high scores as well – best of all being Honesty FC, scoring 82 points. Congratulations! =D>

yWf8wrY.jpg
    Gameweek winners:

GW 1: ☆Fa3inho FC☆/False 9 FC
    GW 2: Honesty FC
    GW 3: MEJICO POWA
    GW 4: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 5: Cremonese-killen
    GW 6: MEJICO POWA
    GW 7: ☆Fa3inho FC☆
    GW 8: Dinamo Skruknott
    GW 9: Colombian Sly Foxes
    GW 10: LVLA Skopje 05
    GW 11: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 12: Honesty FC
    GW 13: Mesut Özil
    GW 14: Liverpool Richmond
    GW 15: Ayew Crazy !
    GW 16: Honesty FC
    GW 17: MEJICO POWA
    GW 18: False 9 FC
    GW 19: Colombian Sly Foxes
    GW 20: Para bailar Lallana!
    GW 21: Team Extreme
    GW 22: Honesty FC
    League table standings:

1. Dinamo Skruknott: GW 80 - TOT 1338
    2.Team Extreme: GW 80 - TOT 1333
    3. Colombian Sly Foxes: GW 77 - TOT 1304
    4. Liverpool Richmond: GW 70 - TOT 1303
    5. Ayew Crazy!: GW 70 - TOT 1271
    6. Cremonese-killen: GW 77 - TOT 1253
    7. MEJICO POWA: GW 69 - TOT 1236
    8. Honesty FC: GW 82 - TOT 1207
    9. LVLA Skopje 05: GW 59 - TOT 1143
    10. False 9 FC: GW 53 - TOT 1139
    11. Eze Peze JapanEze: GW 58 - TOT 1133
    12. ☆Fa3inho FC☆: GW 29 - TOT 1111
    13. BAMSI BEYYEM: GW 50 - TOT 1102
    14. Shoots...he scores: GW 73 - TOT 1098
    15. GoldyTheRefStars: GW 58 - TOT 1079
    16. Para bailar Lallana!: GW 36 - TOT 1035
    17. Anfield FC: GW 33 - TOT 959
    18. Raging Bulls: GW 69 - TOT 953

________

Remember the gameweek 23 deadline at 11:00 UK time tomorrow!