The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Just got home from work, god am I glad I did not captain Sterling

Glad I didn't get him this week! Captained Sané myself, but with no bonus his score feels a bit "meh". No doubt big scores coming up for Salah and Kane with those fixtures.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Glad I didn't get him this week! Captained Sané myself, but with no bonus his score feels a bit "meh". No doubt big scores coming up for Salah and Kane with those fixtures.

I had a hunch Sterling may get rested with Chelsea at the weekend, I have seven players tomorrow Kane usually hits a hattrick or two this time of year, its time to deliver Kane lol
  • edited December 2018 Posts: 17,293

I had a hunch Sterling may get rested with Chelsea at the weekend, I have seven players tomorrow Kane usually hits a hattrick or two this time of year, its time to deliver Kane lol

I most certainly hope he doesn't, haha! Stay quiet 'arry - we know you're an Arsenal fan!

I most certainly hope he doesn't, haha! Stay quiet 'arry - we know you're an Arsenal fan!

Thankfully Callum Wilson bailed me out a little with 12 points because of a bonus add on, Come on KANE!!! I need you to fine your scoring boots lol

Thankfully Callum Wilson bailed me out a little with 12 points because of a bonus add on, Come on KANE!!! I need you to fine your scoring boots lol

Not owning Wilson this season have been brutal. Will probably just need to bring him in soon.
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,376

Not owning Wilson this season have been brutal. Will probably just need to bring him in soon.

I got him in a few weeks back, for his price has been a good transfer. Bournemouth playing attacking football has helped

I got him in a few weeks back, for his price has been a good transfer. Bournemouth playing attacking football has helped

Every week I'm thinking: "Surely he can't keep it up", but yet he does. No doubt he'll stop doing so when I get around to bringing him in…

Every week I'm thinking: "Surely he can't keep it up", but yet he does. No doubt he'll stop doing so when I get around to bringing him in…

I find that's often the case form can be short term with some players, I am wondering if I have missed the boat with Sterling though the chances City create he should keep scoring.

I find that's often the case form can be short term with some players, I am wondering if I have missed the boat with Sterling though the chances City create he should keep scoring.

I'm wondering about the same re. Sterling, but at the same time he plays for an incredible attacking side. It's a decision to think about before the next gameweek I think. Might wait as it's Chelsea up next for him and City.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2018 Posts: 15,690
    Salah, Firmino, Alex-Arnold, Jimenez... all benched. Mané neither in Liverpool line-up or in subs. Waiting Arsenal, Man United and Tottenham lineups now.
    Salah, Firmino, Alex-Arnold, Jimenez... all benched. Mané neither in Liverpool line-up or in subs. Waiting Arsenal, Man United and Tottenham lineups now.

The managers are not joking around with rotation this week! Mané got a cut on his foot last match I think, so he was a doubt going into this gameweek.
    Lacazette on the Bench, Aubameyang starts for Arsenal. Kane, Son and Eriksen starts, with Alli on the bench for Sp*rs. Pogba and Lukaku on the bench for United.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    @Torgeirtrap Hazard starting for Chelsea!
    @Torgeirtrap Hazard starting for Chelsea!

Thank the FPL Gods! Needed that.

edited December 2018 Posts: 15,690
    @Torgeirtrap I was given wrong information - Jimenez was indeednin Wolves' starting line-up, and has been on pitch the whole game so far!
    @Torgeirtrap I was given wrong information - Jimenez was indeednin Wolves' starting line-up, and has been on pitch the whole game so far!

And he's scored too!
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,376
    Just got in from work, I will get an OK score considering 3 players who usually get points did not play in the last two days.

24 points from Kane I was right to stick with him instead of Agüero
    Just got in from work, I will get an OK score considering 3 players who usually get points did not play in the last two days.

Damn that Kane! Still sticking with Aubameyang; he could have scored twice today if not for De Gea.

Damn that Kane! Still sticking with Aubameyang; he could have scored twice today if not for De Gea.

Missed the game due to work watching Match of the Day now, Chelsea losing again I see.

Missed the game due to work watching Match of the Day now, Chelsea losing again I see.

Wolves has had a bad few games now, so that win must have felt great for them. Of course I benched both Doherty and Jiménez – only getting the former off the bench, as Robertson didn't play tonight.

Wolves has had a bad few games now, so that win must have felt great for them. Of course I benched both Doherty and Jiménez – only getting the former off the bench, as Robertson didn't play tonight.

I'll only get two extra points from the bench with three of my first team not playing, you are right about being tactical with bench. United game not been on yet, was it a good game.
    I am playing the waiting game with Robertson whether to transfer, though want to use my free transfer on Sane
    Crikey talk about dodgy defending all round in the United v Arsenal game.

I'll only get two extra points from the bench with three of my first team not playing, you are right about being tactical with bench. United game not been on yet, was it a good game.

That's not much to get from the bench, but the important thing is to have a playing bench. We need to expect more rotation this month, and before you know it a massive points haul comes on from the bench!

Yeah. Unfortunately for us Arsenal fans, the two goals were more or less gifted to United (and interestingly the same thing happened at the other end of the pitch as well).

That's not much to get from the bench, but the important thing is to have a playing bench. We need to expect more rotation this month, and before you know it a massive points haul comes on from the bench!

Yeah. Unfortunately for us Arsenal fans, the two goals were more or less gifted to United (and interestingly the same thing happened at the other end of the pitch as well).

The only positive I can take from that was Jose playing Baily and Dalot and the youngsters up front, our season is a right off in the league so I want to see young faster players in the starting line up. Fellaini should get a retrospective ban for the hair pull hopefully

The only positive I can take from that was Jose playing Baily and Dalot and the youngsters up front, our season is a right off in the league so I want to see young faster players in the starting line up. Fellaini should get a retrospective ban for the hair pull hopefully

Interesting that playing the youngsters works. Might save the season (and the job) for Mou. That Fellaini pull was nasty. Andre Marriner had clear view it looked like, but I wouldn't expect anything else from him. He's not on "Mike Dean level" though.

Interesting that playing the youngsters works. Might save the season (and the job) for Mou. That Fellaini pull was nasty. Andre Marriner had clear view it looked like, but I wouldn't expect anything else from him. He's not on "Mike Dean level" though.

Jose will leave its just a matter of when, he will play the slow coaches in the next game for sure. The refereeing is quite poor of late

Jose will leave its just a matter of when, he will play the slow coaches in the next game for sure. The refereeing is quite poor of late

Will be interesting to see the starting eleven for Mou going forward. The young guys have certainly made a case for starting.

The refereeing is quite bad. There's soft penalties, red cards, yellow cards etc. than never should have been given. Can't wait for VAR!

Will be interesting to see the starting eleven for Mou going forward. The young guys have certainly made a case for starting.

The refereeing is quite bad. There's soft penalties, red cards, yellow cards etc. than never should have been given. Can't wait for VAR!

There is more rumblings today that Pogba wants out and other players contracts have not been sorted including De Gea, Herrera, Mata and Martial (thankfully the Board have activated a one year extention on Martial), the board has to get rid of Jose to ensure we keep these players. United are a joke at the moment

Agree VAR is a must with the calamity refereeing