The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    Chelsea goal Giroud again, this must be the form of his life.

Looks like its going to end 1 - 1 good result for United Chelsea dropping more points, glad I sold Reece James.

2 - 1 to Wolves deep into stoppage time Neto, full time Neto looks a player.

Yes Neto does look good. Wolves have got a lot of good Portuguese players.
  • edited December 2020 Posts: 17,293
    Cheers @Torgeirtrap

Not having any city assets is a concern though I just could not make the move for hits and risk of rotation.

I am hoping the Liverpool v Spurs will be full of goals. I can't see Liverpool keeping a clean sheet even if they do win.

I agree, making those moves for hits would be risky. You never know with Pep.

I think that game will involve plenty of goals too, even if it's a Mourinho team playing. Expect Son and Kane to find their way through the Liverpool defence somehow.

Chelsea goal Giroud again, this must be the form of his life.

Looks like its going to end 1 - 1 good result for United Chelsea dropping more points, glad I sold Reece James.

2 - 1 to Wolves deep into stoppage time Neto, full time Neto looks a player.

Five points from Chillwell isn't bad, with Chelsea conceding twice. Plenty of teams have other Chelsea defenders too.

Really wish Giroud was still at Arsenal…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    City really look average all very slow in the build up, Mahrez benched...
    City defense looks the way to go currently,

Dam City scored Gunduan goal Sterling Assist
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2020 Posts: 23,375
    West Brom goal bye bye City clean sheet. Dias own goal I think?

Those clean sheets are hard to get.

Those clean sheets are hard to get.

I have no players in tonight's game though been a decent GW so far.
    Disaster result with De Bruyne captain and Dias in defence. Red arrow for sure now.
    Disaster result with De Bruyne captain and Dias in defence. Red arrow for sure now.

Shock result I was expecting a City 5 - 0 win, glad I did not panic and go for City assets, Pep roulette in this instance was a good thing as it put me off.

I have just clicked on the current highest score from today's games 63 points, all of there players played today the team selection is mind boggling.
    edited December 2020 Posts: 2,354

Shock result I was expecting a City 5 - 0 win, glad I did not panic and go for City assets, Pep roulette in this instance was a good thing as it put me off.

I have just clicked on the current highest score from today's games 63 points, all of there players played today the team selection is mind boggling.

2 players 2 points for me so far.
    Big upsets

That team sure is unique.

Big upsets

Knowing my luck Man United will do the impossible and lose away to Sheffield United with no Bruno points.

Big upsets

Knowing my luck Man United will do the impossible and lose away to Sheffield United with no Bruno points.

They will win easily. Bruno should get points as usual, hopefully.... :)>-

Hopefully Liverpool can beat the Sp*rs....... :)>-

A shock result indeed. You'd think that De Bruyne would get something from this fixture. Could be a huge upside to those that captained Fernandes this gameweek!

It's a team that's been registered only three gameweeks ago, and a manager that made 17(!) transfers for this gameweek. The team was probably just registered to try and finish with the highest gameweek score.

A shock result indeed. You'd think that De Bruyne would get something from this fixture. Could be a huge upside to those that captained Fernandes this gameweek!

It's a team that's been registered only three gameweeks ago, and a manager that made 17(!) transfers for this gameweek. The team was probably just registered to try and finish with the highest gameweek score.

I just had a quick look on my mobile phone at that team, its odd that some people would use there time just registering randoms teams.

I thought this earlier in the season i am not convinced by City even less so now, the last two years i would be trying to get in KDB asap not this year. Losing D. Silva, Sane and Aguero has hardly played has taken a lot out of the team. Silva had a great season last year for City despite not always playing, its no coincidence City are struggling to break down teams parking the bus. Also god knows what has happened to Sterling's form, Fernandiho is getting older and I still think Pep has yet to really replace Kompany as a defender and leader.

Big upsets

I will take a Liverpool 2 - 2 Spurs lol with all my assets getting FPL points.

I just had a quick look on my mobile phone at that team, its odd that some people would use there time just registering randoms teams.

I thought this earlier in the season i am not convinced by City even less so now, the last two years i would be trying to get in KDB asap not this year. Losing D. Silva, Sane and Aguero has hardly played has taken a lot out of the team. Silva had a great season last year for City despite not always playing, its no coincidence City are struggling to break down teams parking the bus. Also god knows what has happened to Sterling's form, Fernandiho is getting older and I still think Pep has yet to really replace Kompany as a defender and leader.

Big upsets

I will take a Liverpool 2 - 2 Spurs lol with all my assets getting FPL points.

Will jose

3lt61n.png?????????????????????????????????????????

It is odd, though I can understand the appeal playing a completely "new" team each gameweek. But you're not going to get a good overall rank from it.

I completely agree on all points, though the fixture and the fact that it's De Bruyne made me think that this was too good a captaincy opportunity to miss. Going forward, I might have to rethink my City double – potentially brining in Son for De Bruyne, or something like that.
    KDB can easily get a haul next week its not necessarily him that puts me off its what is around him.
    KDB can easily get a haul next week its not necessarily him that puts me off its what is around him.

KDB got 2 bonus points so it could have been worse.

Bruno Miguel Borges Fernandes is just as good as KDB imo.

Also Grealish is up with them i think.

3 interesting games at the same time first up.
    Arsenal v Southampton

Leeds v Newcastle

Leicester v Everton

Arsenal v Southampton

Leeds v Newcastle

Leicester v Everton

Its very much looking at value as well as form, Bruno is a FPL points machine right now.

I have Grealish though I was hoping for more with his recent fixtures, over the next few weeks I will be looking at his form.

Some good games on tonight and I have two days off, I will be watching several games on multi screen, I like how Prime Video presents its content here in the UK, streaming many games at once in 4K and great sub menu's to check stats, play key moments back whilst the game is ongoing.

Arsenal v Southampton

Leeds v Newcastle

Leicester v Everton

Its very much looking at value as well as form, Bruno is a FPL points machine right now.

I have Grealish though I was hoping for more with his recent fixtures, over the next few weeks I will be looking at his form.

Some good games on tonight and I have two days off, I will be watching several games on multi screen, I like how Prime Video presents its content here in the UK, streaming many games at once in 4K and great sub menu's to check stats, play key moments back whilst the game is ongoing.

I've only got 720p to watch it. Pretty poor effort by optus sport.

Arsenal v Southampton

Leeds v Newcastle

Leicester v Everton

I've only got 720p to watch it. Pretty poor effort by optus sport.

Prime Video only gets around 20 games at this time of year otherwise the rest of the games are on Sky Sports or BT and since pandemic occasionally on BBC1. I only pay for Prime and Sky i am not prepared to pay for BT also as I also pay for Disney+ and Netflix... it all adds up having so many streaming services.

Good point. There's been several De Bruyne assists wasted by poor finishing this season. They really miss Agüero right now.
    Newcastle leading Hendrick goal Wilson assist. I need Bamford to get involved in the points
    Newcastle leading Hendrick goal Wilson assist. I need Bamford to get involved in the points

Completely forgot Leeds were playing tonight!
    Bamford gooooaaallll get in!!!
    Aubamyang goal game on... Dam no clean sheet.

Cracking goal from Leeds Rodrigo goal Harrison assist with a fantastic cross.

Disaster to Arsenal Red for Gabrial.

Clarke scores for Newcastle 2 - 2

Raining goals
    DCL with assist

Dallas goal for Leeds I think.

4 - 2 to Leeds Alioski goal
    5- 2 Leeds I cant keep up, they are on fire
    5- 2 Leeds I cant keep up, they are on fire

Completely missed this result! Wow!
    Brought in Balbuena and its the week he is not starting wt... typical of my luck with defenders. I have no back up with Lascelles and Matip out gr

Salah goal deflected
    Son goal get in Le Selso assist
    Brought in Balbuena and its the week he is not starting wt... typical of my luck with defenders. I have no back up with Lascelles and Matip out gr

Salah goal deflected

Isn't Balbuena in the squad either? I guess we must expect some rotation and situations where several players miss out.
    Son goal get in Le Selso assist

Damn. Come on, Liverpool!