Do you believe that the Illuminati still exists (and still exerts influence)?

2»

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited November 2020 Posts: 17,833
    Here's an old Instagram message I only found recently after not having signed into my blog account there for ages. It's from a certain user called 'johnilluminati1' (account now seemingly defunct). I wonder why...?!:

February 5, 2019 3:45 am

Welcome to The illuminati New World Order.

Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame and
    riches. Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognised in your business,
    political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically!

Once you are initiated to the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD, you will have numerous benefits.

To apply for membership message me now to Join Our Global Unity +1 (513) 480-3507(text allowed)

Ah cool if you join let us know if nessie is real and who killed kennedy I belive they would know these things aslo why they stopped selling Creamsavers in America!
    A recent book on the Freemasons says that the Illuminati was nothing more than a glorified book club.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Revelator wrote: »
    A recent book on the Freemasons says that the Illuminati was nothing more than a glorified book club.

Afak it was a joke played by a member of a book club who left a list of names of members in a famous library to see what happens. Names such as Newton and leonardo, etc. It plays into the need for humans to have everything explained by a single power, like god. Of course the whole world is against you (we all know that) and fortunes always go to the wrong people (ask my neighbours!), so there must be an organisation behind it all keeping you small and giving everything to the few. The psychology is interesting though...
    Excellent comment Commander, thank you for the clarification. If I remember the review correctly, the Freemasons were similarly a paper tiger.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Ah cool if you join let us know if nessie is real and who killed kennedy I belive they would know these things aslo why they stopped selling Creamsavers in America!

I won't be phoning them up. I have a strong suspicion that if I did phone that number I might have a nice £400 phone bill just for that one call. ;)