Missing Connection | A story reuniting GoldenEye and GoldenEye Rogue Agent

Si1verEyeSi1verEye Pleasantly riding in St Petersburg
edited March 2018 in Fan Creations Posts: 11
Well hello fellow members of MI6/the Janus Syndicate/SPECTRE/[ insert your favorite Bondian organization here ]

Since I am newly arrived to this forum, I guess it may be a good idea to share with you the most ambitious project I have ever carried out so far as an "arrival gift".

First, let's give you a bit of context.
Being a fanatic both of the original GoldenEye and of the black sheep called GoldenEye Rogue Agent, my aim for almost five years already has been to blend their universes together. Of course, I had to introduce a lot of changes into GERA's plot to make this happen - I do recognize that it is as convoluted and riddled with inconsistencies as critics have been saying since the game's release. Some alterations have also been made to the movie's events, several original characters have been added and many gaps have been (or are to be) filled, so you can basically consider this story as a loose rewriting of the game in a present-day setting (though I warn you, not in Craig Bond verse).
The writing style in the first chapters may feel a little weak to you, but rest assured that it has improved a lot as years passed. For this I notably thank my friend @KaijuDirectorOO7 and his valuable contribution to the later chapters. By the way, I would love to hear of your thoughts as well!

Well, now it is time to give you the link to the first chapter: https://fanfiction.net/s/9722222/1/Missing-Connection

Thank you very much for having read this post, and to those who'll give the story a try... enjoy your reading ;)