Blood Stone | A mini Craig Bond adventure

jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
in Fan Creations Posts: 10,588
I thought this deserved its own thread. As an experiment, I pieced together every cutscene from James Bond 007: Blood Stone into one 45 minute movie, using transitions and other methods. The result was a kind of mini James Bond adventure in between the events of QOS and SF. While choppy in certain parts, it actually holds water as a genuine mission that could very well fall into the CR-SP story arc. Hope you enjoy, and let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    I enjoyed that a lot, @jake24. Many thanks.

Watched it straight through, enjoyed the humor and other touches. I'm not a gamer, so this is the way for me to see it. Some hard jump cuts, sure, those just move the story forward here. With the current actors voicing their roles, Bruce Feirstein's involvement further legitimizes it all. And though Bond doesn't get the girl (in the traditional sense), a great final moment with the James Bond Will Return closure. Appreciate you putting this together.

One observation: those bad guys with rocket launchers have no respect for the backblast area.

Joss Stone. With her involvement here, as she matures can she work herself into the franchise proper.
    c57322440f269d7e5530b7d464f3a267--joss-stone-jean-outfits.jpg
    30b6ef3ea8b6b8eca98980caf7cb0cfd--joss-stone.jpg
    636202344075107631-JossStone-1.jpg
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Nice work. Should've been an actual movie.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Glad you enjoyed it, gents.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    Splendid! I have always thought that Nicole alludes to Blofeld in the end. Something that is in my so-called “head canon”.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Good work, @jake24 ! I myself love BloodStone. It's a simple but entertaining Bond game. Sometimes I wish it had materialised into a film. There are good things in it, in terms of story, action and characterisation.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks, @MrBond and @DarthDimi.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    edited December 2017 Posts: 6,778
    Nice work! Might have been my favourite film of the Craig era if they had made it.
  • Last_Rat_StandingLast_Rat_Standing Long Neck Ice Cold Beer Never Broke My Heart
    Great work. We always like to think as EON as Brosnans fifth film, but this one works much better. I definitely can look as this as the in between of QOS and SF. Definitely works in terms of plot and we know what happens during the 4 year hiatus.
    Great work. We always like to think as EON as Brosnans fifth film, but this one works much better. I definitely can look as this as the in between of QOS and SF. Definitely works in terms of plot and we know what happens during the 4 year hiatus.
    Thank you. I have always maintained that there is nothing in Blood Stone to contradict it from being canon, and what Nicole hints at during the end could very well signify what was to come (Blofeld, SPECTRE).

Thanks, @GoldenGun .