A Japanese TV Company is looking for an eyewitness of James Bond Dr No film Premiere in 1962

A Japanese TV Company who is producing a documentary TV programme focusing on the James Bond film, is URGENTLY looking for an eyewitness of Dr No's World Premiere which took a place at the London Pavilion (currently the London Trocadero) on 5th October 1962. Did you go to the premiere? Were you working at the Pavilion that day? Did you see the arrival of Sean Connery as a member of public? However under the circumstances you were there, I'd like to hear from you.

Also we are looking for anyone who was working for the Dr No filming at the Pinewood Studios. It doesn't matter how small the work responsibility, runner, volunteer, anything.

If you or someone you know fit to above description, please contact ASAP.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Comments

• edited November 2017 Posts: 11,425
    I hope you are speaking to Chris Blackwell in Jamaica! I've never seen him interviewed about Dr No but i am sure he must be a mine of information on the film and also on Fleming. Many of the locations are still recognisable, relatively unchanged. It's a crying shame Jamaica doesn't make more of its Bond heritage.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Wasn t there a member here a couple of years ago who actually went to the premiere? I forgot his username.