Most recent Bond villan Christoph Waltz is appearing in London next week

in News Posts: 1
Christoph Waltz is appearing at an event next in London and it looks like you can buy tickets! https://hearstlive.co.uk/esquiretownhouse/

Comments

Yep,and its £10 plus VAT and a £3 something handling fee.
    45 minutes long.
    Next Thursday 12th October.
    20:15-21:00
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    barryt007 wrote: »
    45 minutes long.

I suppose you're going? You do all the fun crap cause you live in London and make me jealous. :D
    45 minutes long.

I suppose you're going? You do all the fun crap cause you live in London and make me jealous. :D

hahaha im thinking about it,might be tricky,i will check things over the weekend.

Oh,and I was born,bred,raised,lived,still work in London ,but I live in Bedfordshire now,i couldn't live here anymore,its all changed for the worse,alas...boo hoo.

But the urge to pin Christoph against a wall and make him tell me if he has been approached for BOND25 will be hard to hold back hahaha ;)

45 minutes long.

hahaha im thinking about it,might be tricky,i will check things over the weekend.

Oh,and I was born,bred,raised,lived,still work in London ,but I live in Bedfordshire now,i couldn't live here anymore,its all changed for the worse,alas...boo hoo.

But the urge to pin Christoph against a wall and make him tell me if he has been approached for BOND25 will be hard to hold back hahaha ;)

oooooohhhh!!!! You jammy devil if you do?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I'd like to give him a copy of The Blofeld Trilogy as a gift and a future source of inspiration.