Blofeld's Pussies!

Comments

Look what I have made for all of you. A wonderful homage to all of Blofeld's pussies :-)! You can use them as desktop backgrounds, although I wonder if Bond fans are willing to do that hahaha:

8ivwFR2.jpg

Awesome!
    I'm a dog man rather than cats myself.
    As a cat lover it's one aspect of Blofeld I particularly love.

But I personally prefer black moggy cats, like the defunct Odin whom you see on my picture. Anybody noticed his eye?
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    And here I thought this thread was going to be an intimate study of Irma Bunt...
    Black kittens are some of my favorite cats.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I'm a dog myself.

I made a resume we can get behind.
    There's a black cat briefly seen in OHMSS who is stroked by Tracy and Bond.

It made sense that Blofeld's cat is white: he's like a ghost.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Is Odin deceased? Is he yours, @Ludovico? What's wrong with his eye? Poor thing.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    RC7 wrote: »
    I had a daydream the other day about the post-SP 'retired Bond' walking his dog through the Scottish highlands when M and Tanner rock up in a Sea King.

I approve of both dog and helicopter. I imagine Bond with a black Lab for some reason.
    Ludovico wrote: »
    But I personally prefer black moggy cats, like the defunct Odin whom you see on my picture. Anybody noticed his eye?

Just checked your profile to see him bigger. He looks a real tough guy (sweetheart underneath, though?).
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà

I like that scene a lot. Looks like James is quite the animal friend in OHMSS, wonderful scene with the dog at the end too.
    GoldenGun wrote: »

I like that scene a lot. Looks like James is quite the animal friend in OHMSS, wonderful scene with the dog at the end too.

True. The most connection we see Bond get with domesticated animals. Just another reason why OHMSS is one of my favorites.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

That black cat: http://screenmusings.org/movie/blu-ray/On-Her-Majestys-Secret-Service/pages/On-Her-Majestys-Secret-Service-0369.htm
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

Same here, @barryt007. I've hated a lot of cats in my life and distrust the rest on first notice as habit. But like Bond towards his enemies, I respect the hell out of them for their cunning in tricking the humans into housing and feeding them. Evil little geniuses, but geniuses nonetheless.

Same here, @barryt007. I've hated a lot of cats in my life and distrust the rest on first notice as habit. But like Bond towards his enemies, I respect the hell out of them for their cunning in tricking the humans into housing and feeding them. Evil little geniuses, but geniuses nonetheless.

They are the animal worlds version of Blofeld,while dogs are 007.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"

They are the animal worlds version of Blofeld,while dogs are 007.

Haha, there's a little truth in that. It's no mistake why dogs have been symbols of loyalty for centuries now, and cats omens or occult ones. ;)
  • RC7RC7
    Dogs win. Every time.
    Is Odin deceased? Is he yours, @Ludovico? What's wrong with his eye? Poor thing.

He died back in 2013. The best cat we ever had. His left eye had a cataract so he was partially blind. And he could have been named Blofeld. But Odin was cooler.

He died back in 2013. The best cat we ever had. His left eye had a cataract so he was partially blind. And he could have been named Blofeld. But Odin was cooler.

Sorry to hear that. I have two cats, and I would be devastated to lose them. They are very loving and kind.
  • RC7RC7
    Horrible losing a pet. My Jack Russell is 14 this year. Hoping he's got a few left in him yet.
    FoxRox wrote: »

Sorry to hear that. I have two cats, and I would be devastated to lose them. They are very loving and kind.

It was tragic as he got run over. We only had him a few months but it was really lovely. Now we have a black and white cat named Domino. He's nice, but he's not Odin.
    Sad :( I hate when animals die.
    My cat Youp......I will never understand why I got so attached to this buddy.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    edited August 2017 Posts: 6,790
    I like cats and dogs alike but I've never had a disloyal cat, my cat have all learned quite a few tricks.

Obviously because he was your loyal little companion for quite some time.
    I fully understand.

So does Ernst ;)

Youp died too? :(
    let me upload some pictures. My cat is not dead. It's just that 9funny story), my friend Nadine basically 'threw' him as a young kitten in my hands and said"You can take care of him!". I was like "WTF are you thinking....I live alone, it's too much work!".

But here we are four years later and Mr Youp.....is my best buddy once I get home :-):
    ALPQr8V.jpg
    lUoHVCA.jpg
    ewfNg6o.jpg
    pDkADBS.jpg
    vJB57eF.jpg
    4kf57M8.jpg
    XcEG9Bx.jpg
    ZBFbGBW.jpg
    3HmiZO3.jpg
    Can I ask how he got the name Youp?
    Can I ask how he got the name Youp?

Simply Dutch name :-). Slightly named after Dutch comedian Youp van 't Hek.
    Oh, I thought it was because of the sound he made or something.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Isn t it a nickname for Juurd?
    Isn t it a nickname for Juurd?

The what? :-P