"The Bondles' Shamthology" - A 'OO7' & 'The Beatles' Visual (s)Mash-Up

007homevideo007homevideo Australia
in Fan Creations Posts: 14
June 7, 2017.

Professional sad-arse 'Blofeld's Cat' is embarrassed to announce that his new OO7-related website, The Bondles' Shamthology, is now online and accepting complaints.

Shamthology is the unofficial 'official website' of the sad double-oh seven, 'The Bondles'.

Take a visual trip down 'Moneypenny Lane' exploring the Bondles LP sleeves - including an expanded section on the group's tour-de-france, the one and only, Sheriff J.W. Pepper's Louisiana-Bigots Club Band.

A splendid time is guaranteed for some.

shamthology_promo_2017.jpg

Comments

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Are you Blofeld's Cat?
    I had to summon all my sadness to access said webpage, whereupon I was greeted, I must tell you, with the sorts of delight and elation which only the greatest and truest of arts are able to elicit.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    I found the onslaught of puns too much to handle, but I am rallying myself to go back for another bout.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    My goodness! How long did it take to put this together? Just looking at the "Sheriff J.W. Pepper" album cover suggests the process lasted for years.