Project: GoldenEye (N64) Mod

I didn't really know where this post should go...whether it should be in here or if it should go in Fan Creations...

Anyways, I'm working on a mod for GoldenEye on the N64. It can be played on emulator or on devices such as the EverDrive64 or the 64Drive; I test play almost exclusively on the EverDrive64 - it's a great cartridge and I definitely think you guys should check it out.

The mod is planned to be a twenty level single player mod. The current plan is to have a fifteen level campaign with five bonus levels once you beat the story on the higher difficulties. The story is a mixture of elements of the GoldenEye movie and game storyline, mixed with some new content. As of now, only the first two levels are playable - Dam and Q-Lab VR. Some playthroughs of both levels can also be found on YouTube by searching Project: GoldenEye.

"An MI5 operation has uncovered a weapon smuggling operation that has ties to Northern Russia. It now appears that our friends on the other side of the Thames won't be able to handle the entire operation on their own.

You leave for Arkhangelsk tonight, 007. A supply truck is en-route to the location and we need you to intercept it when it arrives. We also need proof of the syndicate's activities so be on the lookout for a copy of their shipping records.

I shouldn't have to remind you that Q expects you to bring back your equipment in usable condition.

Good luck, Bond."

- M

The concept for this mission was semi-inspired by the VR sequence in Die Another Day - Bond has to complete a training scenario involving terrorists and explosives inside MI6 Headquarters.

ModDB Profile:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-goldeneye1