Has anyone watched Bond movies on Telemundo?

edited November 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 9
Ran across a couple of Bond movies playing on Telemundo and they were butchered. TLD and OP were allotted 90 minutes, with commercials. I thought the run time was an error and watched both with my jaw on the floor. For example: OP starts out with a sped up gun barrel sequence, Bond in Cuba, cut to Bond in hanger getting caught and taken away, cut to sped up main titles and song, cut to Bond at auction for the egg, and so on. Most of the action bits were cut out completely. Disgraceful. Two hour plus movies reduced to 90 minutes with close to 20 minutes of commercials. Has anyone else "experienced" these?

Comments

• edited November 2011 Posts: 624
    I am watching AVTAK on Telemundo as I type (I can't understand a word.) If it were any other film series I'd have kept flipping. Luckily I still know what's going on.
    I am watching AVTAK on Telemundo as I type (I can't understand a word.) If it were any other film series I'd have kept flipping. Luckily I still know what's going on.
    I saw that too! But then i discovered FYEO was on CLOO...in English lol
  • I have CLOO at my house as well, but I'm not home so I can't watch them. Earlier today I was watching Goldfinger on CLOO.