Skyfall the video game or an Original video Game or if possible both?

edited November 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 9,770
Logically we will get a new bond game to tie into the film curious how everyone feels to be fair I'd Love both 2 games next year one released in the summer one in november... why not :D

As long as the game isn't

GoldenEye: Skyfall a game that includes elements of both films

I'll be happy

oh crap I just gave Activision an Idea.... If the next game is Goldeneye: Skyfall I will apologize.

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    A Skyfall tie-in could be on the menu. It would make sense for Activision.
  • the next game will be lego goldeneye :P

but seriously, i hope its an original. if its a skyfall game then il already have seen the film, so I'll know what happens and will have no intrest in the game.
    Hmmmmmmm..... No, because Activision droped the only studio that could make a bond game!!
    the next game will be lego goldeneye :P
    Yes we've got this and many more great goldeneye titles to come

(full list herehttp://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1467/a-video-game-for-50th-anniversary-what-do-you-think-of-the-opinions#Item_27
    ;-) )
    Original game from Ravensoft. Yes, the one that has been shown and which has been in development for some time already, before it was temporary put in ice.

Original game with original plot, that's what I want.
    Logically we will get a new bond game to tie into the film curious how everyone feels to be fair I'd Love both 2 games next year one released in the summer one in november... why not :D
    If you want my official opinion, here it is: I really, really don't care.
    If you want my official opinion, here it is: I really, really don't care.
    and unofficially?
    I really, really, really don't care.

I actually meant to type "honest" in place of "official", but experienced light brainfade at the time.
    I remember this from back in January
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1143609p1.html
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    00-Gamers may be very happy next year...... ;)
    00-Gamers may be very happy next year...... ;)
    I'll take your word for it :D
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I'll admit I'm stupid for anything Bond, so I'll probably buy the tie-in game no matter what.
  • I'm just waiting for Activision to let go of the license and MGM re-aquire it to a publisher that uses Valve to develop their games.
    Activision have the rights until 2014. So soon it may be someone else's.
  • Huh, so, I'll have to wait another three bloody years...
    Well we just got confirmation there will be at least 1 new video game so that is good.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I want two games, personally. I want a Skyfall tie-in, and I want that game from Raven that had screens a while ago (which I don't think is Skyfall, but some kind of original game, and hopefully a sequel to Blood Stone).
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Virage wrote:
    Hmmmmmmm..... No, because Activision droped the only studio that could make a bond game!!

What do you mean? Which studio is this?
    the next game will be lego goldeneye :P

This will not surprise me, and I won't care. I own the LEGO Star Wars games, and I love them.
    I want two games, personally. I want a Skyfall tie-in, and I want that game from Raven that had screens a while ago (which I don't think is Skyfall, but some kind of original game, and hopefully a sequel to Blood Stone).

Sam here the game looked very decent We'll see what happens.
    There will be two games in 2012, all being well.
    ok so now I'm confused and excited. can you at least tell us when we'll know more about one of them? I hope none is a ps3 exclusive i don't want to have to buy a 3rd system.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Risico007 wrote:
    ok so now I'm confused and excited. can you at least tell us when we'll know more about one of them? I hope none is a ps3 exclusive i don't want to have to buy a 3rd system.

There won't be any exclusive Bond titles this day in age.
    How about LEGO James Bond 007? ;)
    edited December 2011 Posts: 1,380
    There won't be a Lego game.
    Speaking of the toy, they did try and do a Bond licence a few years ago, couldn't secure it, so instead brought out their own generic spy line:
    http://agents.lego.com/en-US/Products/Agents/8630.aspx
    I was joking but I do think it'd make a good game idea, if only because everything else seems to have a LEGO game now. Think of the films that have to choice from, not just 3, 4, 7 or 8 this time.

LOL at the LEGO link, rather cool.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I would love to see a LEGO Bond game. How fun! I love the other games and it would fit well especially with the campy DAF and LALD through AVTAK. I would be grinning ear to ear in the Connery parts.
    LEGO Bond would rock. Imagine his pantomime actions attempting to portray "shaken, not stirred".
    huh I always saw the lego agents line and was like man what a James bond rip off now I know why. hopefully eon will come to their senses I would love a lego bond set.

James what can you say about the 2 bond games cause you know a ton more that much is obvious.
    Ah, LEGOs. They give people of all ages fun.
    Risico007 wrote:
    James what can you say about the 2 bond games cause you know a ton more that much is obvious.

Sworn to secrecy at this point in time, unfortunately.