Goldeneye Reloaded - Connection Issues??

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited November 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 4,399
I was wondering if I am the odd man out here...

but since buying GE:RL, I have tried to play the online multiplayer several times, and when trying to connect to a Quick Match lobby - I either get some sort of message saying Server Error, or sometimes Lobby Full - sometimes both in the same.. the online is very laggy at times, and often times i've been booted from lobbies for no reason...

I was wondering if anyone else is having this same issue - because that really reflects badly on Eurocom.. they're trying to make their case for GE over other games, especially online - but it's so damn buggy, that it makes it frustrating to play... when indeed you CAN get on to play that is...

I understand that a lot of new games will have some problems, that they usually fix with patches... but this?... it makes you wonder if they tested their servers before release..

Comments

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Yes you are not alone! I was wondering if I was the only one this was happening to lol. I'm hoping they come out with a patch soon because I really love playing the online, when I can get in.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    likewise... i enjoy the multiplayer... and would love to actually play it on a consistent basis.
    I am also having some issues but not as much as when I first put the game in on Tuesday
  • DanDan
    Same here and at differant houses too so its not my connection
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It is a good time for you all to do the campaign then.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    i beat it in 3 sittings lol.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    i beat it in 3 sittings lol.
    You can't just play it once. Get all the trophies, go platinum and all that. Three sittings? No less?!