London Premiere

tqbtqb
edited November 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 1,022
Hi there,
Does anyone know how getting tickets to the london premiere of Bond movies works? Thanks!

Comments

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Don't you basically have to sleep in front of the Odeon Theatre for four nights? ;;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2011 Posts: 15,690
    Don't you basically have to sleep in front of the Odeon Theatre for four nights? ;;)
    A small task for anyone who wants to meet image Ralph Fiennes image.

• JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Not if you have a ticket!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    How much do these things cost anyway? :P Ticket prices here in Belgium are on average €9 these days (10+ if you go for the big 3D things). I have no idea concerning ticket prices in Odeon.
  • DiscoVolanteDiscoVolante Stockholm, Sweden
    I have decided that this time around, I will go to London for the premiere. Would love to meet up with some of you guys :)

(I said the same for CR and QOS, but well well)
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Most of the cinemas in or around Leicester Square run higher prices than elsewhere:
    http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/tickets_and_pricing/s105/

Recent premieres have run charity screenings in parallel, or immediately after, the World Premiere in Leicester Square.
  • tqbtqb
    I have decided that this time around, I will go to London for the premiere. Would love to meet up with some of you guys :)

(I said the same for CR and QOS, but well well)
    Can you message me details about how to get tickets to the premiere? I'm from USA and ym friend and I (who are both bond fans) were thinking about going as a trip. But i have no idea how the premiere works here.

We've gone to the USA Premiere in Baltimore (because we're from there) but the stars don't show up and they don't sell tickets pubilcy and you need to know who to talk to to get them
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Oh! If I get a windfall, I can fly to London for the premiere. That's a thought! Info appreciated; how to apply, cost, etc. etc.
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    I think you have to be close to Eon, Sony etc., a member of the press, a particular celebrity or an otherwise VIP to stand a chance of getting your mits on a ticket for the Odeon premiere. Sorry to say.

Perhaps your best bet is to establish yourself as a Gustav Graves figure - you know, from nothing to everything in no time at all... ;)
  • tqbtqb
    I think you have to be close to Eon, Sony etc., a member of the press, a particular celebrity or an otherwise VIP to stand a chance of getting your mits on a ticket for the Odeon premiere. Sorry to say.

Perhaps your best bet is to establish yourself as a Gustav Graves figure - you know, from nothing to everything in no time at all... ;)
    Haha i like the way you think :)
    Perhaps the American Premiere is still best for me then. I still want to meet Babs and MGW and beg them for a job :)
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    In that case, I suggest taking your shirt off in front of Babs - she seems to like that... ;)