How much of you....

edited March 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 2,491
ok i wanted to know how much of you registered for comander bond page since old domain leads to that page?

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    If they did, how would they see this? ;)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    nope... because i knew better..
  • Already registered there, have been (as with previous MI6 and others) for years.
  • retrokittyretrokitty The Couv
    Only a small part of me registered there... but that was years ago. That same bit and a bit more visited on occasion when the old forum would go down.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Nope, always loyal to KTBEU and now to its successor.
  • nick_007nick_007 Ville Marie
    I joined a few years ago. Must have made 10-20 posts during the last time KTBEU went offline? the people seem nice but the colour scheme gives me a headache.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I registered several years ago, posted about 3 times. Long since forgotten my log in details. I will remain loyal to this place through thick and thin.
    I registered on there when KTBEU site suddenly went down for days and a few of us members were on there discussing what the hell happened and when is KTBEU coming back up !!!
    To be fair though,they were very accomodating to us MI6'ers so we appreciated that at the time,and we all have the common factor together : Bond.
    Loyal?

Visiting other countries does not make one less patriotic or loyal to his one's own country.

And as barry said, the people at CBn have always been very accommodating and I've enjoyed what little time I spent there (other than the colours). One's loyalty only means something if the decision to be loyal was an informed decision.
    As you wish.

• LudsLuds MIA
    edited March 2011 Posts: 1,986
    Quoting retrokitty: Loyal?

Visiting other countries does not make one less patriotic or loyal to his one's own country.

And as barry said, the people at CBn have always been very accommodating and I've enjoyed what little time I spent there (other than the colours). One's loyalty only means something if the decision to be loyal was an informed decision.
    I suspect that NicNac means that one forum is enough for him. No problem being a member of multiple forums, but it's not for everyone. Heck, sometimes, some people get banned from forums for merely bashing DAD because some cat, or chap if you prefer, had just written an article about how much he loved it... Who needs that? ;)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2011 Posts: 15,686
    I made one post on CBn... I think it was a comical post with a picture of Dick Van Dyke holding a white cat auditioning for Blofeld... I remember my thread getting locked.
    Never registered there. I saw some old KTBEU members on there. But I don't see any point in being on 2 Bond forums. Though it is sad to see some of the veteran mi6-ers gone from here out of protest, a majority of the old gang is still here. So that's what keeps me here! :) I'm sure a number of those who left will eventually come back.

Also, something about the fact that the old mi6.co.uk link re-directs to CBN bothers me, as if the old site was "bought out" by a bigger conglomerate company or something.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    I made one post, not with this name. But, it wasn't quite as fascinating as KTBEU.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Have some left? other then the likes of Ambler who somehow got into disputes here in one way or another?
    I think Ihadan account there too, for ashort while, as KTBEU went down for over a week before. But now I hardly have time to come here, let alone start over there.
    This still feels the same as it did almost five years ago: welcoming and friendly. Even a bit piraty. :ar!
    ok, had to add that becouse of the smilie of which Luds just made us all aware... ;)
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Quoting CommanderRoss: Even a bit piraty. :ar!

ok, had to add that becouse of the smilie of which Luds just made us all aware...
    Well done sir, pirates rule! \m/
    Maybe only Luds will truly get this but... I have to say I agree that pirates rule... Especially cool cat pirates like this one:

In uniform

Playing on land

Plotting online

Relaxing after a hard day of pirating
  • LudsLuds MIA
    Fabtastic work kitty! Especially the top pic, but ESPECIALLY the last one too ;)
    Well, there was a little magic going on with the top ones... But that last one, that is his favourite shirt.
    those pictures rule.
    this cat should be signed by EON for some future SPECTRE storlyline just for this cat to appear
    edited March 2011 Posts: 7,567
    Quoting Luds: I suspect that NicNac means that one forum is enough for him. No problem being a
    member of multiple forums, but it's not for everyone
    It's sort of what I meant yes, but I didn't feel the need to apologise for, or explain my comment.
    Yes, one site is enough. I found that when I posted on cbn I practically copied and pasted the same stuff I wrote on here (or KTBEU I should say). And I feel more comfortable larking around with this gang who I know.

Whoops there I go explaining myself. ;-)