Do you believe in the invisible dragon in my garage?

In the spirit of being open minded and looking for evidence on both sides, I thought I would start this thread. To be honest, I don't actually have any evidence of the dragon existing but I also have no evidence of it NOT existing, so there is obviously a debate to be had.
(mods, I know what your thinking but my dragon demands that same debating rights as ghosts)

Comments

  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Posts: 10,584
    Really?
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325
    YES absolutely I believe in your dragon. Do you believe that this thread should remain open @patb ?
  • Posts: 4,541
    if people can bring no evidence to this thread to prove that the dragon does not exist, then it shares the same status as ghosts (no evidence on either side) so it only seems fair to keep the thread open until such evidence is supplied
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325
    Do you want me to bring evidence of its existence? I was talking to him last night.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Posts: 9,117
    If any mod considers closing this thread then @patb should sue the site for religious intolerance.

    He's entitled to his beliefs folks.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325
    If any mod considers closing this thread then @patb should sue the site for religious intolerance.

    He's entitled to his beliefs folks.

    Absolutely, especially when the dragon in question does in fact exist, he's called Henry. His favourite food is pizza. But does @patb believe in the invisible dragon, because he actually hasn't said whether he does or not? So in that case he hasn't actually claimed any religious belief in the said dragon. Therefore he has no leg to stand on should a mod close this thread, currently, as he has claimed no religious belief in the aforementioned dragon which I'm claiming is called Henry, because I like the play Henry V.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Posts: 9,117
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    If any mod considers closing this thread then @patb should sue the site for religious intolerance.

    He's entitled to his beliefs folks.

    Absolutely, especially when the dragon in question does in fact exist, he's called Henry. His favourite food is pizza. But does @patb believe in the invisible dragon, because he actually hasn't said whether he does or not? So in that case he hasn't actually claimed any religious belief in the said dragon. Therefore he has no leg to stand on should a mod close this thread, currently, as he has claimed no religious belief in the aforementioned dragon which I'm claiming is called Henry, because I like the play Henry V.

    Well it doesn't matter if @patb believes in Henry the Dragon.

    I do. And furthermore I believe Henry died for our sins then was resurrected so the dragon living at the bottom of @patb's garden is thus both our Lord and saviour and, as he has come back from the dead, a ghost.
  • Posts: 19,339
    If this thread is allowed to stay open then that basically means we can create a thread about anything and claim its our 'belief'....I might create 'I have a giant in the oak tree in my back garden'...i'm watching this space...finger poised to create that thread.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    If any mod considers closing this thread then @patb should sue the site for religious intolerance.

    He's entitled to his beliefs folks.

    Absolutely, especially when the dragon in question does in fact exist, he's called Henry. His favourite food is pizza. But does @patb believe in the invisible dragon, because he actually hasn't said whether he does or not? So in that case he hasn't actually claimed any religious belief in the said dragon. Therefore he has no leg to stand on should a mod close this thread, currently, as he has claimed no religious belief in the aforementioned dragon which I'm claiming is called Henry, because I like the play Henry V.

    Well it doesn't matter if @patb believes in Henry the Dragon.

    I do. And furthermore I believe Henry died for our sins then was resurrected so the dragon living at the bottom of @patb's garden is thus both our Lord and saviour and, as he has come back from the dead, a ghost.

    I don't believe what you believe about the dragon. I think he exists but you are wrong about our Henry. He in fact is a footballer, and is making a claim on becoming HUll CITY's new left back after Andrew Robertson has got injured.

    I admire your humour though but you are quite wrong about our Henry.

    What colour eyes does he have? Are you sure we have the same dragon? Because I think your dragon is the fiction of someone who is an atheist and trying to make a point.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Posts: 9,117
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    If any mod considers closing this thread then @patb should sue the site for religious intolerance.

    He's entitled to his beliefs folks.

    Absolutely, especially when the dragon in question does in fact exist, he's called Henry. His favourite food is pizza. But does @patb believe in the invisible dragon, because he actually hasn't said whether he does or not? So in that case he hasn't actually claimed any religious belief in the said dragon. Therefore he has no leg to stand on should a mod close this thread, currently, as he has claimed no religious belief in the aforementioned dragon which I'm claiming is called Henry, because I like the play Henry V.

    Well it doesn't matter if @patb believes in Henry the Dragon.

    I do. And furthermore I believe Henry died for our sins then was resurrected so the dragon living at the bottom of @patb's garden is thus both our Lord and saviour and, as he has come back from the dead, a ghost.

    I don't believe what you believe about the dragon. I think he exists but you are wrong about our Henry. He in fact is a footballer, and is making a claim on becoming HUll CITY's new left back after Andrew Robertson has got injured.

    I admire your humour though but you are quite wrong about our Henry.

    What colour eyes does he have? Are you sure we have the same dragon? Because I think your dragon is the fiction of someone who is an atheist and trying to make a point.

    Already a schism in the Church of Henry!

    You are an infidel @tanaka123 and your soul will burn for eternity in Henry's firey breath.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 4,325
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    If any mod considers closing this thread then @patb should sue the site for religious intolerance.

    He's entitled to his beliefs folks.

    Absolutely, especially when the dragon in question does in fact exist, he's called Henry. His favourite food is pizza. But does @patb believe in the invisible dragon, because he actually hasn't said whether he does or not? So in that case he hasn't actually claimed any religious belief in the said dragon. Therefore he has no leg to stand on should a mod close this thread, currently, as he has claimed no religious belief in the aforementioned dragon which I'm claiming is called Henry, because I like the play Henry V.

    Well it doesn't matter if @patb believes in Henry the Dragon.

    I do. And furthermore I believe Henry died for our sins then was resurrected so the dragon living at the bottom of @patb's garden is thus both our Lord and saviour and, as he has come back from the dead, a ghost.

    I don't believe what you believe about the dragon. I think he exists but you are wrong about our Henry. He in fact is a footballer, and is making a claim on becoming HUll CITY's new left back after Andrew Robertson has got injured.

    I admire your humour though but you are quite wrong about our Henry.

    What colour eyes does he have? Are you sure we have the same dragon? Because I think your dragon is the fiction of someone who is an atheist and trying to make a point.

    Already a schism in the Church of Henry!

    You are an infidel @tanaka123 and your soul will burn for eternity in Henry's firey breath.

    Oh dear. Good job I believe in Jesus then, who is very much real.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Posts: 7,526
    Well thank you for throwing down the gauntlet, daring a mod to close this thread.

    Why will I do so? Because you can include the belief in dragons in the ghost thread. Happy to change the title of the ghost thread to incorporate everything that's unexplained.

    Otherwise, point taken @patb, you don't believe in ghosts and you are determined to make people who do feel as foolish as possible. A bit like those of us who like Skyfall.

    Closed. Complaints via TheWizardOfIce to the usual place.
This discussion has been closed.