China has bailed out the USA, Africa and now maybe the EU? Operation Grand Slam?

edited October 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 2,782
Our friends in the east are taking over the world quietly while the west is in financial ruin. Operation Grand Slam looks like being a success, hey No.2? Fort Knox being made toxic is now symbolic of the toxic debt in the West and the Euro looks like it is about to blow. Bond films are always ahead of the game.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/china-holds-europe-to-ransom-over-16362bn-bailout-deal-2377396.html

Comments

• PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Sad but true. If the USA ever goes to war with Red China, we'll have to buy our military equipment from them. :-(
  • Sad but true. If the USA ever goes to war with Red China, we'll have to buy our military equipment from them. :-(
    If US goes to war with China, they will lose.

man and to think just under 100 years ago every country in the world seemingly owed us money... sigh
    ^^ Prepearing for nuclear inhalation, back in five.
    It started with the restaurants, then came the hairdressers, Chips shops, next are the banks. You cannot say they don't have longterm goals. :-D
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Lol the whole world has pulled their pants down to let China jam it in.
    The irony is amusing.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Sad but true. If the USA ever goes to war with Red China, we'll have to buy our military equipment from them. :-(

If the US goes to war with China, Chuck Norris wins.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Lol the whole world has pulled their pants down to let China jam it in.
    The irony is amusing.
    Y'know, I love the increasing vulgarities of this forum, yet people nitpick about swearing...

If the US goes to war with China, Chuck Norris wins.
    No matter what Chuck Norris wins
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    6 billion people live. Because Chuck Norris allows them.
    Chuck Norris is the only man to literally beat the odds. Chuck Norris went to a burger king to order a Big mac and he got it! When in Rome the Romans do like Chuck Norris
    Come on, Chuck Norris wears a Rory Williams T-shirt!

After all, R4ory Williams is the only Roamn who neither Asterix nor Obelix have managed to send up a tree.

He's also the only being in the universe who have ever played Doctor in the Tardis (said universe has still not recovered).

He's the ancestor of the McLeod clan (which explains a lot).

He's both the ancestor and the descendant of Captain Jack Harkness (historians disagree about the order in which it happened)

Nobody knows why Rory williams cross the road, but even Sontarans flee when he does so.

In short, Rory Williams is more awesome than Chuck Norris.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I still can't understand how this discussion on the euro crisis ended up being a contest of Chuck Norris jokes :-))
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    6 billion people live. Because Chuck Norris allows them.
    And Chuck lives, only because JCVD allows it. There, i'm starting a whole new set of facts. Charlie Sheen might have tiger blood, but Chuck Norris has JCVD blood.

• JCVD makes love not war and kicks Chinese bottoms.
  • if the US does go to war with china, then the UK should just abandon america n ally themselves with the chinese. or kidnap chuck norris and make him a british citizen
    if the US does go to war with china, then the UK should just abandon america n ally themselves with the chinese. or kidnap chuck norris and make him a british citizen
    No matter what, Chuck Norris will beat the losers, because whoever he punches loses automatically.
    the british have Daniel Craig and Sean Connery you can't have it all!
    Meanwhile, Sean Connery is banging Chuck Norris' wife
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    Can't believe Jack Bauer doesn't get a mention...is he forgotten so easily? Plink donk plink donk plink donk.
  • jack bauer, the americans are lucky to have him. i would say david haye but he'd probably stub his toe before the war :)