New Goldeneye Reloaded Trailer

edited October 2011 in News Posts: 1,407
Found this on Gamespot.com. Tuesday/Friday (depending on where people live) can't come fast enough!
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/goldeneye-reloaded/video/6342314/exclusive-goldeneye-007-reloaded-trailer

Comments

• tqbtqb
    nice find
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    That really does a good job of selling GoldenEye. And out only a fews days before the Bond 23 conference. It's like all your Christmas presents coming at once.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Looks great! Can't wait!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    It is so sad that I can distinguish them, but all of the gunfire effects come from the N64 GoldenEye, NOT the WiiMake. Also, why does it look like PS3/360 graphics up to the point when he pulls the chute, then Wii graphics as he's falling down the dam, then PS3/360 graphics again?
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 20
    It is so sad that I can distinguish them, but all of the gunfire effects come from the N64 GoldenEye, NOT the WiiMake.
    It's so sad that you CAN'T distinguish them. The guns sound nothing like the 64.

Go to 2:30:

Awesome! Thanks for that blast from the past!
    Awesome! Thanks for that blast from the past!
    Ha. No problem buddy. It's a helluva game. Can't wait for reloaded.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    It is so sad that I can distinguish them, but all of the gunfire effects come from the N64 GoldenEye, NOT the WiiMake.
    It's so sad that you CAN'T distinguish them. The guns sound nothing like the 64.

Go to 2:30:

@1:09

I always loved the guards who were gun ready in the stalls - i picture them sitting in there everyday - like they were stationed to sit there and wait for a british spy to sneak into the facility via the air ducts lol. "today's the day - I just know it!"

lol! I always thought that was funny myself.
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 1,395
    Not sure if I'll be picking this one up on release day... so many games to pick from at the moment, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, Saints Row 3, MW3. etc..