Bond featured in IGN: Battle Of The Generations competition

MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
edited October 2011 in News Posts: 13,894
<i>Ever hear the phrase - "It was much better in my day"? Of course you do. Looking back into the past through rose-tinted spectacles often evokes such feelings, but is it a valid assumption that things were better back in the day? Or is it just nostalgic guff?

This week we're launching the 'Battle of the Generations' on IGN and our partner site AskMen in association with Sonic Generations, to finally decide which decade is the best - the 1990s or the 2010s.

We're pitting the stars of 1991 against the stars of 2011 in an epic battle of eras, and you decide who wins. Think the Foo Fighters are better than Nirvana, or Timothy Dalton is a better Bond than Daniel Craig ever will be? It's time to cast your vote.</i>

http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/121/1210359p1.html

Comments

• Although it wasn't included the 1960's truly were the best decade

I won't be entering but good luck to other participants if they go ahead with it, I'm a kind of nostalgic person, sometimes more can be less, I went automatically with the 1990s at least for personal reasons things were kind of better back then, more organized you could say
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    Unfortunately it's available only to UK residents.
  • Been to Alton Towers anyway, back in about 1985, Staffordshire, England, huge theme park, events seem a bit hazy all these years later, but it was a great day out, had to wait about two hours just to get on one ride sometimes, it was very frustrating at times, a lot of the rides and attractions we saw are no longer in existence, although I think the Corkscrew is still operational, will have to check the park's OS