Has anyone seen the video I've uploaded (Bloodstone's deleted scene)?

edited October 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 669
Blood Stone had original gunbarrel sequence. I had the PC version and I extracted it from the unknown files. So, Blood Stone had original gunbarrel sequence. Here it is and enjoy:

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Why was this deleted? I don't get that at all.
    I don't know. Activision Spoilers!!!
    Why is this in the news?

This isn't even new. Someone already posted this when the game was released last year.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Moved to 007 Gaming.

And I do believe someone did allready post this on KTBEU, but I see no reason why it could not be posted here for anyone who has not allready seen it.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    allready
    One 'l' in already @MajorDSmythe. :)

I myself have never seen this and having not played Blood Stone either don't understand why this would be deleted from the final game. Rather odd and to be honest not the best gun barrel as well.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    allready

I myself have never seen this and having not played Blood Stone either don't understand why this would be deleted from the final game. Rather odd and to be honest not the best gun barrel as well.
    You forgot an "I" between "either" and "don't".
    [-X
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    allready

[-X
    I didn't. I never intended to put one between those words. The sentence reads fine as it is.
  • its not a great gunbarrel but its better than nothing, god knows why they cut it from the game
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    If I had to guess, it's because they haven't done it at the begging of a movie yet and want it to happen there first.
    Did the Wii Goldeneye have a gun barrel? Will Reloaded have one? I really miss that in games. Just because the past 2 films haven't done it doesn't mean it's still not a Bond tradition.
  • Did the Wii Goldeneye have a gun barrel? Will Reloaded have one? I really miss that in games. Just because the past 2 films haven't done it doesn't mean it's still not a Bond tradition.
    Past two movies have done a gun barrel scene. Not traditional, however better than nothing, right?

Games do need the gun barrel scene back. They made me feel like I was Bond in an actual Bond film. And we need to leave the CoD themes behind. This is Bond not war for the most part. How about health packs are the only way to heal yourself? The goldeneye 007 classic mode really wasnt much.
    Dear MK12

This is how it's done....
  • doubleonothingdoubleonothing Los Angeles Moderator
    allready

[-X
    I didn't. I never intended to put one between those words. The sentence reads fine as it is.
    It just lacks a couple of essential commas, that's all.

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited October 2011 Posts: 28,694
    Enough about the grammar of the members. I never should have posted.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Seriously, this is the internet, everyone's illiterate. :-D
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Oh come on, you do know it's 'Internets' now don't you? :P
    Look, I've been firin' mah lazer all day, so just leave me alone when I can't spell, okay! :-D
  • Valve should be the next Bond developer and the game should have Half-Life gameplay, open gameplay, free movement. and the player must use his creative idea to go on exploring things in level: completing objectives. Think of PC-NightFire, or Counter-Strike type single players.