"The Golden Eye" by Ace Of Base (rare demo)

HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
edited October 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 4,399
i've been hyping myself up for the release of Goldeneye Reloaded.. so i decided to look up some stuff on youtube, and I actually came across the video... not sure how many people on this site have heard this demo beyond knowing that it eventually become "The Juvenile", when they were turned down in favor of Tina Turner...

though this is only a demo, I would've liked to hear the final product of this - which i guess, is essentially what The Juvenile is... still - not a bad 'Bond B-side'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=GDrqLbbvLpY

Comments

Kind of repetitive and.. bad. But definitely 90's :P
  • is the same group from Sweden that had some minor hits in the early 1990s and tried to be the next ABBA

Whoever they are, not mad about this effort, I wasn't in love with the Turner theme song but it's infinitely better or more appealing than what we have here, I would of maybe prefered this in the closing titles than the awful Eric Serra effort, but as the main theme intro, Turner wins, sorry
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    If I have to be honest, I think I like this one just alittle bit better than the Tina Turner version.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    if this got the full polish that The Juvenile did, I think it would've been a really good theme...

i do like the Tina Turner version - although the lyrics at times bring to mind some perverse S&M bondage fetish
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    It's alright, very of it's time though. I think I prefer what we got.
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/music_ge_alternative.php3

;)
    *sighs*........................ *gets up and leaves*...

8-X