The James Bond Quote Conversation

Comments

The lady'll have a Bacardi on the rocks.
    Six of them.
    Liver not too good. It's definitely him, then.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Overdose of Bons Bois.
    If you say so,Mr Bond.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I've had a particularly fascinating life - would you like to hear about it?
    You.....leave me little choice.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Choose your next witticism carefully Mr. Bond, it may be your last..
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    "What, no small-talk? No chit-chat?"
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    No no no no no! No more foreplay!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    "Damn it all! Must you always break off at this time?"
    Just keeping the British end up,Sir.
    "I hope my big end will stand up to this!"
    I'm afraid you cough me with more than my hands up

"Tomorrow's sneeze, today"

;)

St_George wrote: »

;)

Sorry, has to do with my religion, the coming of the great handkerchief (or typing on a phone). But I digress...

;)

Sorry, has to do with my religion, the coming of the great handkerchief (or typing on a phone). But I digress...

No, no; the apology ought to be mine... I was the one having pun at your expense.

*groan*

:)

;)

No, no; the apology ought to be mine... I was the one having pun at your expense.

*groan*

:)
    Well... Choose your next witticism carefully.....
    You like close shaves, don't you?
    Old dog,new tricks.
    Governments change. The lies stay the same.
  • thedovethedove hiding in the Greek underworld
    "You don't think it gave me any pleasure?"
    Now put your clothes on and I'll buy you an ice-cream
    "Weren't you a blonde when I came in?"
    Not from where I'm standing
    "How did you get in here? Oh never mind that now you are here."
    He travels quickly. He has purpose. He comes over water. He travels with others. He'll oppose. He'll bring violence and destruction.
    Remarkable... but what does the club secretary have to say?
    "As you can see we have very little to go on. All the crew members were cleared to be on that flight. Well, that's all for now I will provide your assignments later."
    Sir, I am aware of my shortcomings. But I'm prepared to continue this assignment in the spirit you suggest...IF I knew what it was about...sir.