Temporary Guardianship Document

2»

Comments

• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I do believe @Iguanna is a quite brilliant troll. Leagues ahead of me right ;)

Not really given we saw through him months ago.

I think that it must just take some members longer than others in noticing that. It's either that or they "have eaten on the insane root...[t]hat takes the reason prisoner." as the Bard put it.

What is the definition of a perfect troll? @Iguanna's troll status is well known but he is a long term member - he treads the line between provoking people's ire and getting warnings expertly. That is my point. It was a compliment.

This is completely off topic and serves no purpose.
    The fact that you want to discuss 'the perfect troll' is a worry, given your past.
    The perfect troll is a banned one. Believe it or not most forums know who the bad eggs are, the troublemakers, the members to keep an eye on.
  • edited August 2016 Posts: 562
    Benny wrote: »
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    I do believe @Iguanna is a quite brilliant troll. Leagues ahead of me right ;)

Not really given we saw through him months ago.

I think that it must just take some members longer than others in noticing that. It's either that or they "have eaten on the insane root...[t]hat takes the reason prisoner." as the Bard put it.

What is the definition of a perfect troll? @Iguanna's troll status is well known but he is a long term member - he treads the line between provoking people's ire and getting warnings expertly. That is my point. It was a compliment.

This is completely off topic and serves no purpose.
    The fact that you want to discuss 'the perfect troll' is a worry, given your past.
    The perfect troll is a banned one. Believe it or not most forums know who the bad eggs are, the troublemakers, the members to keep an eye on.

Do lighten up old chap. I am tempted to say what is the definition of a perfect mod, and it may have something to do with detecting gaiety in someone's posts. My past is nothing more than many ordinary posts from a (by this forums standards) ignorant bond fan,a few joke threads which were not well received by all the community and a throwaway remark in a 'writing on the wall' appreciation thread, so baffled was I that people could appreciate anything in that monstrosity.