Goldeneye 007 Reloaded Multiplayer Interview

edited October 2011 in 007 Gaming Posts: 5
Check out the interview!!

Comments

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    Looks fun! Good thing that Batman Arkham City is out, and Battlefield 3 next week, to help me keep busy so I don't go crazy waiting for Goldeneye: Reloaded.
    Looks fun! Good thing that Batman Arkham City is out, and Battlefield 3 next week, to help me keep busy so I don't go crazy waiting for Goldeneye: Reloaded.
    That's crazy. Keep you busy haha? I rarely have time for one game, let alone the time to get two while waiting for a third.

So...Goldeneye for me.

That's crazy. Keep you busy haha? I rarely have time for one game, let alone the time to get two while waiting for a third.
    This makes me feel like I have no life... :-(

Good thing I have all of these games coming out to take my mine off of it. :-D
  • edited October 2011 Posts: 20
    This makes me feel like I have no life... :-(

Good thing I have all of these games coming out to take my mine off of it. :-D

Haha! Have fun!! I really wish I could get Batman.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I liked multiplayer on the Wii version. Not sure if I'd like it on the PS3/360, but I AM sure that it'll be overshadowed by Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3.
    I liked multiplayer on the Wii version. Not sure if I'd like it on the PS3/360, but I AM sure that it'll be overshadowed by Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3.
    Yeah, the Wii multiplayer is magnificent! I really enjoy the online especially.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    And it is releasing on the same day as Uncharted 3. Another dumb move there.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Yeah. They're releasing a port of a year-old game (at the same price as a new game, I might add) alongside games that have been anticipated all year long. Not the best marketing move by Activision, in my opinion.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Sorry but this Christmas I am buying Batman : Arkham City, Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3 (guilty pleasure)... No place for GE:Reloaded that doesn't interest me in the slightest.
    I'll get whatever catches my fancy at the moment, but GoldenEye it will not be. That'll be saved for next year.
    Isn't Arkham city brilliant
    I've still never played Arkham Asylum, so I can't comment on Arkham City.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    NO BATMAN ARKHAM CITY SPOILERS PLEASE. I am getting it soon, and am one of the biggest fans ever. If one thing gets spoiled I'll flip a lid.
    All I have to say is that people who buy Arkham City will NOT be disappointed. One of the best games I have played in a long long time. I'm really looking forward to Goldeneye, but I wish the Bond license was treated with so much respect as Rocksteady did for Batman
    I agree. Bond needs to have something great done for him in the video game world, not that past games have been bad but they haven't stood out like CoD and Battlefield. Someone needs to think outside the box rather than playing it safe.
    Like taking the three novels of the Blofeld Trilogy and turning them into a video game, perhaps? Or, if Bond 23 doesn't provide it, make a sequel to QoS that shows the downfall of Quantum and Mr. White?