Bond Games you'd like to see novelized

2»

Comments

• For what it's worth, I adapted GE:RA and posted it on the old forums. I've still got in on a computer if anyone would care for me to upload it. (For what it's worth, part of my effort in writing it was to expand greatly on the character development (or lack thereof) present in the game. This means great story expansion that goes FAR beyond solely what's seen in the game.)
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    By all means, please, let us read it. Though, no offense, I doubt you'll change my opinion of that game's atrocious story.
  • None taken whatsoever. I agree that it's a ridiculous premise, maybe even perhaps for a video game, to have long dead villains trying to kill each other and an emotionally unexplored rogue will little back story, no conscience, and a remarkable affinity for slaughtering men by the thousands (Honestly, what was the death count in that game? I'd love to know.) helping them. (Run on sentences; always fun.) Point is, I addressed the character and (for the most part) action issues, but, while I'd hope you enjoy it, I don't expect it to necessarily change your thoughts on the game.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    None taken whatsoever. I agree that it's a ridiculous premise, maybe even perhaps for a video game, to have long dead villains trying to kill each other and an emotionally unexplored rogue will little back story, no conscience, and a remarkable affinity for slaughtering men by the thousands (Honestly, what was the death count in that game? I'd love to know.) helping them. (Run on sentences; always fun.) Point is, I addressed the character and (for the most part) action issues, but, while I'd hope you enjoy it, I don't expect it to necessarily change your thoughts on the game.

At last count, I believe my last play through had well over 5000 kills, and that was only at the 3rd level.
  • At last count, I believe my last play through had well over 5000 kills, and that was only at the 3rd level.

O.o Yeesh...but I believe it. Honestly, one of the things that I really disliked about that game was that the levels had you pretty much mow down a small country's worth of people and took up to a few hours to complete a single one (if you didn't give up after being shot to ribbons who-knows-how-many times).
    At last count, I believe my last play through had well over 5000 kills, and that was only at the 3rd level.

O.o Yeesh...but I believe it. Honestly, one of the things that I really disliked about that game was that the levels had you pretty much mow down a small country's worth of people and took up to a few hours to complete a single one (if you didn't give up after being shot to ribbons who-knows-how-many times).

Yes, the game was too long and somehow, Dr. No had hired the entire population of Liechtenstein for henchmen.
  • Nightfire would be a good Bond novel.