Rockstar Games presents: James Bond 007

edited July 2016 in Fan Creations Posts: 70
Hello, I am here to share my concepts and fan pictures of if Rockstar Games had the licence for the Bond games.

TIMOTHY DALTON JAMES BOND VIDEO GAME (IDEA)
12719206_10204135121897434_5479572250597068685_o.jpg
I've been dreaming of a James Bond game made by Rockstar Games starring Timothy Dalton. There would be 3 campaigns, 2 based on his films and 1 entirely new one. The game would be a hybrid of shooters and some spy/mystery solving game, consisting of on-foot and vehicular sections in different settings. The setting would take place in the 80's and 90's as in the Dalton films (something which R* would do well.) The game would have different gadgets and weapons. The gadgets would not be obsolete after just one mission but can be used afterwards if an opportunity is found. Weapons would be different depending on each setting. Different vehicles have different handling and gadgets so each driving level won't feel the same. The game would also feature a hybrid of the Bond Sense/Focus seen in EON and Blood Stone, maybe similar to the Dead Eye ability in Red Dead Redemption or Max Payne's bullet time. Game would be 3rd and 1st person due to R* starting to implement 1st person in their games. Difficulty settings impact weapon/armor pickups and the amount of weapons you can carry. The game would also utilize the RAGE engine for the best experience, good vehicle handling, animations and physics.

'The Living Daylights' would have missions such as a sniper scene for the assassination of Koskov, Driving scene with the Aston Martin V8 with controllable gadgets to utilize, maybe even shooting enemies on the back of a horse and controlling the horse itself.
For 'Licence to Kill' a mission could use QTE for sections such as hooking Sanchez's plane to the rope, A clue finding section in Felix's house after the attack, a stealth section in the boat/fishing place. and lots of shootouts.
As for 'The Property of A Lady' most of the elements would be combined (story not based on the cancelled film, too similar to GoldenEye, which we already 2 games of) and lots of stylish, realistic and deadly action with complicated mystery solving.
Some levels are linear while some are semi-open. The linear ones would be the final fight with Whittaker, protecting Koskov, escaping the bar with the boat, etc. The semi-open ones would be Afghanistan, finding Kara in town, escaping with the Aston Martin, the fight at the chetau, etc.

Multiplayer would have lots of modes and maps, some returning from previous games and movies. Players could play as existing characters or create their own Agent/Villain and level up.
An idea that I have is character models that change depending on gamemods/map. Let's say if there was a Team Deathmatch in the volcano lair during the ninja raid where there is a large scale fight, one team would have the ninja character and the opposing team will have the SPECTRE agent skins. Or if they are playing at the Sub Pen map during the invasion (also has a large scale fight between the marines and Stromberg's goons), one team will be the marines while the other team will be Stromberg's men. Maybe have hero mode from Star Wars Battlefront where if a player is having a killstreak or is gaining many scores, that particular player may play as Bond, Tanaka, Blofend or Hans in the volcano map, or as Bond and Amasova at the submarine map, they will have a larger health point and a better abilities than the normal players.

I wish R* would make a Bond game, but they have a IP called 'Agent' which is unreleased. Taking place in the 70's full of espionage. It would be unlikely, but I wish though..

ddomdL5g.png
MODERN JAMES BOND GAME (Concept artwork made with GTA V in game pictures)
These are some concept artwork of a modern James Bond game made with GTA V. The plot would be entirely new and it will be a hybrid of shooting (classic Bond games) and interacting with people and your surroundings (Telltale games style). Choices and almost everything the player do affects the story and levels. It is an interactive Bond adventure. James Bond in this picture is a new model (much like Agent Under Fire, but this one is similar to Craig)
iPsBZfO.png
Third Person shooting, much like EON
wQfn4iw.png
Driving segment, semi-open world (like the ones in AUF and EON) but a more interactive map
jJ5K69a.png
Cinematic cutscene with the Aston Martin DB5 (the DB5 spoof in GTA V is a mix of DB5/DB6 so forgive me for inconsistencies)
jnJwUU5.png
Combat
mFvWlGi.png
Using gadgets mid-combat to gain advantage, in this pic, the gadget is used to detonate an enemy's smart grenade.
U2lgjWz.png
Interactive dialogue.
4nRffc3.png
James Bond and the Bond girl.
juo8Ism.png
Bond approaching an important character's home, mood set similar to SPECTRE when Bond visits Mr. White.
RlqehWY.png
The car reversing and Bond shooting at enemies while enemy car chases Bond.

TwibA9o.png
ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE: THE GAME
Something I did while doing the above concept, might be a bonus level for the above concept. Taking place during the final act of the film where Bond and Draco's men invade Piz Gloria.
HTX1QHz.png
wMpyluy.png
Bond and Draco's men fight their way through the outside of Piz Gloria

Comments

• GagReathleGagReathle France
    edited July 2016 Posts: 38
    Weird that nobody noticed your work, it looks great!

Though I don't think that Rockstar will ever make a Bond Game, but that would be a wonderful surprise if it happened to be true!

Does those screenshots represent any mod that you would have made, or are they only concept arts?
    Would love to play it as a fangame! But I guess it would take a lot of hard work.
  • This is a really cool idea. Do you have any experience with making video games?
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Love it.