Season Finales Love Them, Hate them or Urinate on them

edited June 2016 in General Movies & TV Posts: 2,341
As the summer shows begin we look back at some of the season finales of the past season (and summer shows from last year as well.

I will begin:
GOTHAM I did not like the finale. The season was trucking along just fine, then the way they ended Hugo Strange, introduction of Fish and all the monsters. I thought : WTF am I watching?

THE AMERICANS Just watched it last night. This is a superb show and I can see that they left some cliff hanger things in place: Arkady being kicked out of the US, Oleg deciding to return to USSR to be close to his mother, Phillip's son deciding to come to the US and look for his father, then Paige and Matt set up for more teenage ranging hormone drama with this young lady, Will Phillip and Elizabeth take Gabriel advice and pack up the kids and return home? Lots of possibilities.

EMPIRE who fell to her death? Anika or Andre's wife? I put my money on Andrei's wife. Her character has run out of "steam" while there are more possibilities for Anika that can carry strong plotlines into next season.

THE GOOD WIFE Series Finale a few weeks ago. I was impressed. This was my favorite show and I will miss it. to see it end with Diane laying a hard slap on Alicia's face. Ironic the show began with Alicia slapping Peter and now full circle. Goodbye to a good show.

Like I don't watch much television...now summer shows returning I'm excited about
TYRANT Is Jamaal dead? What will happen to his daughter in law who shot the SOB?
RAY DONOVAN Looking forward to this one return later this month. Last season ended on a good note.