If you dont think clive Owen could have played bond ur wrong

SexpionageSexpionage Suspended
edited October 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 49
I love Daniel Craig and think he's awesome as bond. but I always had something against Clive Owen, maybe I've always been a Craig fanboy, but I just watched a 2004 movie starring Clive Owen, its called "ill sleep when I'm dead". Great film, I really enjoyed it and throughout the the whole movie Clive Owen had this gritty bondian feel to him. For all of you that disagree with me, about Owen not being a good bond, I highly suggest you watch this movie because it just changed my mind. Clive Owen is at his best when he acts subtle and mysterious, and that's how he was in this movie, "I'll sleep when I'm dead".

Comments

• SexpionageSexpionage Suspended
    edited October 2011 Posts: 49
    thanks but this needed a fresh topic about it. new conversations start now. yep I said now, I hope you fellow mi6 agents are doing well,

WWW.MI6-hq.com

Post edited
    Why did it need a separate topic? Because the conversation wasn't going the way you'd like?

You know what? don't bother answering. If you're going to keep trolling with comments about how big pharma is actively blocking herbal remedies for cancer patients and the way this website supports drug use and politicians outside the mainstream and promoting your favourite bands as BOND 23 title candidates, your time here will be short-lived.
  • SexpionageSexpionage Suspended
    okay sherrif !
  • Jazz007Jazz007 Minnesota
    I just do not think that Clive Owen is a very good actor - he is hammy; shallow, never really bringing anything of value or interest to his characters. You might think that I am wrong, but there is no question in my mind that Clive Owen would make a poor Bond because the character is supposed to be more than an empty action hero in a suit.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    This is one of those things that one flushes down the toilet. Closed.
This discussion has been closed.