Bentley Respect Thread

ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
in General Discussion Posts: 1,984
We basically have a thread dedicated to Aston Martin, and Bond did have a Bentley in both FRWL and in the novels. I think Bentley also deserves its own thread.

Here you can post your experiences and opinions of Bentley cars, share news, make comparisons to other cars, or basically whatever you want in relation to Bentley.

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    Birdleson wrote: »
    My favorite Bond car.

Seconded.
    The old Bentley's were marvellous - the legendary "Bentley boys" we're hugely important in the history of motor racing.

Modern Bentleys are nice - but are really posh VWs. I think I read somewhere that the modern Bentley is a Phaeton underneath
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    edited March 2016 Posts: 1,984
    Well, they handle like "UberAudi's" according to MotorTrend, and I agree. There's too much VW/Audi in them. Still, I love them all the same.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I once had a spin in a Bentley continental GT. A beautiful car. Bit of a change
    From my Nissan. ;)
  • ForYourEyesOnlyForYourEyesOnly In the untained cradle of the heavens
    Haha. The Bentley Continental GT is such a paradox. It's so heavy and built in a way that wouldn't be acceptable for sportier driver's cars, yet despite the quirks, it works. That just makes me love it even more, though, since I love quirky cars.

What do you guys think about the 6 Speed 10 concept?