The Bond Villains' Lairs Elimination Game

1789101113»

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited March 2016 Posts: 45,489
    Agreed, and funny that the top three are all SP.E.C.T.R.E lairs.
  • It is indeed quite poignant that Adam passed away during this game. His sets will remain to be appreciated for a long time coming and his contribution will most certainly be missed.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Agreed, a worthy winner ! =D> A fantastic set, not only part of Bond History,
    but a Movie legend in its own right. :)
  • GBFGBF
    Absolutely deserved and I honestly never thought of another winner... I think the whole ranking is acceptable for me. I only thought that St.Cyril'swas a bit too low since the location on the top of the mountain and the way Bond gets there were amazing. But the top 7 are also my top 7.
    GBF wrote: »
    I only thought that St.Cyril'swas a bit too low since the location on the top of the mountain and the way Bond gets there were amazing. But the top 7 are also my top 7.

I enjoyed St. Cyril as well and found the mountain climbing scene very tense. The fact that there is no music in the climbing scene only highlights all the other sounds and makes things even more unsettling. I have always felt that Craig's Bond should climb a mountain (possibly in a PTS).
    I knew it would win! A very worthy winner though!