007 pheonix rising (nightfire sequel, detailed 007 story) PART 1, 2 and 3

edited April 2012 in 007 Gaming Posts: 12,837
its what is says on the tin really, a sequel to nightfire. I wrote the plot not all the levels. With thanks to MI6community user JamesBond who gave me the idea to use nightshade again and the idea to have some of the plot set in Australia.

PART 1 and 2

Bond is at an airport along with several SAS troops. Bond along with the troops are the Prime Minister's security as the president is arriving in the UK. The prime minister arrives in a limo as air force one lands and the president arrives with marines and CIA agent zoe nightshade, who says its good to see Bond again. As the two world leaders go to shake hands a rocket is fired. Everyone hits the floor as a helicopter fires another rocket, killing most of the SAS troops and the marines, but Bond and Nightshade survive. Bond jumps up as trucks smash into the airport and several bombs go of. Masked terrorists jump out firing everywhere. The President and Prime Minister are rushed to safety but Nightshade is grabbed by a terrorist. Bond pursues him through the airport fighting of other terrorists. The kidnapper shoves Nightshade on air force one. Other assailants jump on and hijack the plane. Bond jumps in a military jet and pursues them. The terrorist throws nightshade out of the plane, Bond destroys airforce one with a missile and dives after Nightshade while wearing a parachute. Bond catches her in mid air and pulls the cord, they land safely.

After arriving back at MI6 HQ bond meets moneypenny (samantha bond once again) and then M. M tells him that the terrorists who attacked the airport were a deadly terrorist group known as strike-zero. M says that MI6 believe that strikezero is working with pheonix international, a company that dismantles nuclear warheads. Bond says that he thought pheonix was shut down after he killed drake. M says that pheonix is now run by drakes cousin, Winston Drake, who claims that operation nightfire was all rapheals idea and that the new pheonix is 100 percent genuine. But they may not be, which is why bond must travel to a party in peru. M says that pheonix are hosting a private party at there mountainside HQ for journalists, world leaders and celebrities. Bond must meet australian intelligence agent alura mccall (from nightfire) and discover just what drake is up too. On his way out, bond meets Q, completes a training course using a paintball gun and recieves a watch laser, coin grenades and a new lotus elise that has 20 small powerful parachutes packed all over which fly up when bond presses a button, allowing it the car to float of high places. The car also contains ultra sonic headlights to blind enemies.

Arriving at the party under the cover of a journalist, bond bumps into alura mccall, who is singing. she explains that her cover is the party entertainment. Drake anounces that he must attend to priavte buissness and bond and alura follow him, witnessing a meeting between drake and the strike-zero leader, damian rex, who alura recognises. They are spotted but escape to outside, where bond steals a motorbike and they head out. After the bike is destroyed and they are still being chased bond realises his lotus is parked near. He tells alura to wait while he gets it from a garage across the street. As Bond drives the car out, alura is gunned down by several hench men who then go to fire at bonds car. But before they can bond blinds them with his sonic headlights and drives, running over several henchmen. After a car chase leads from a small nearby village through the jungle to a mountainside pursuit, bond drives of the edge of the mountain. Several cars who try to follow crash but bond uses the cars parachute.

Comments

@thelivingroyale: Nice story so far! This would be a pretty good follow-up! If you're allowing for suggestions, then I'd say maybe include a classic Bond villain as one of Leonardo's henchmen. Perhaps Jaws, Baron Samedi, Nick Nack, or Irma Bunt, since they all survived; you could even include a henchman whose "death" was up to debate, like Tee Hee.
    the idea to have some of the plot set in australia
    That, I believe, is a mistake. Your story should dictate the locations used - your locations should not dictate the story. It invariably leads to a work of inferior quality. There are very few issues with a global influence here in Australia.

Also, there is no such thing as a "priminister". It's "Prime Minister".
  • @thelivingroyale: Nice story so far! This would be a pretty good follow-up! If you're allowing for suggestions, then I'd say maybe include a classic Bond villain as one of Leonardo's henchmen. Perhaps Jaws, Baron Samedi, Nick Nack, or Irma Bunt, since they all survived; you could even include a henchman whose "death" was up to debate, like Tee Hee.
    i was considering using jaws but now you've mentioned tee-hee and nick nack im starting to change my mind

• edited November 2011 Posts: 12,837
    PART 2

Bond is sent to australia, to investigate pheonix's main base in sydney. Bond breaks in and after some sneaking around once again sees winston talking to damian rex. Rex tells winston that he did well eliminating alura mccall but it is believed that she was with a british agent. Winston says that any other spies will be taken care of, isn't that right, tee-hee. Tee-hee comes out of the shadows laughing. Rex says that the agent was believed to be james bond, the man who stopped operation nightfire years ago. Drakes face falls, and so does tee-hees. Drake says that he will avenge the death of his cousin no matter what, and tee-hee says bond will pay for what he did to him. Bond sneaks to outside where he sees a convoy heading out. Rex says "cmon we need to unload these vials then back to the base for the final shipment". Bond steals a magent from a nearby crate of equipment, dives under a truck and holds on as it drives of. Eventually the trucks stop, once hes sure the coast is clear bond drops down, exhausted. He realises that he is in the outback, at a large fortress which he guesses is strike-zeros HQ. Bond takes out a guard and steals his mask, jacket and gun. Bond then starts to walk around the base, investigating. The base has cable cars running from tower to tower to the ground, soon bond spots damian rex. Bond follows rex to an office in one of the towers. Waiting till rex has left he breaks in and starts investagating. After grabbing some documents marked "operation pheonix rising" he starts to leave but bumps in to another masked guard. Bond grabs her and tells her is she talks she dies but recognising bonds voice the women reveals herself as zoe nightshade.

Nightshade says she is after documents, which bond has. Then however a guard spots them and sounds the alarm, Bond blocks of the door with a chair and the desk. Moving over to a computer screen with a view of seurity cameras he sees guards rushing towards the office. Zoe sets a timer on some explosives and they jump out of a window, zip wiring down a line used for cable cars as the guards break into the office, which then explodes. Nightshade says that they should stop the last shipment of vials, Bond spots a cable car coming down with armed guards, and the trucks underneath. Bond takes out a nearby guard and steals his bazooka, then shoots the top of the cable car, sending the flaming cart onto the fleet of trucks. Bond then jumps in the back of a jeep and zoe drives of, with bond firing from the back. They are pursued into the desert, where some guards have formed a roadblock, just then, a CIA helicopter flies in and throws down a rope ladder, bond and nightshade jump on and escape the jeep as it crahses into the roadblock.
    @thelivingroyale: I like it! I'm hooked on it to see what happens next! Thanks for including Tee Hee, by the way!
  • spectacular work, @thelivingroyale, splendid.

as far as i revamp my version, i'll send it specially to you and we would later work on it, if you want. and um, do you mind if you rename leonardo drake to winston drake? you know, just a suggestion, it's named like that in my version. keep up the good work, by the way. it's awesome and exciting.
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    spectacular work, @thelivingroyale, splendid.

as far as i revamp my version, i'll send it specially to you and we would later work on it, if you want. and um, do you mind if you rename leonardo drake to winston drake? you know, just a suggestion, it's named like that in my version. keep up the good work, by the way. it's awesome and exciting.
    Yeah sure I'll rename him
  • edited April 2012 Posts: 12,837
    part 3

the CIA helicopter arrives at the ASIS (australian secret service) HQ in sydney. Bond and nightsahde are taken to the main office, inside is M. Stan smith, the head of the CIA. And the head of ASIS, jacob fox. Fox explains that they have been investigating pheonix for some time, and after agent mccall was killed they tracked bond and nightshade to make sure the same didn't happen to them. M tells the agents that 009 was also investigating pheonix but they lost contact with him while he was in austria, checking out an abandoned nuclear lab that pheonix decommisioned. Bonds mission is to head over to austria and investigate, while nightshade will remain here to help piece together the evidence they have.

Bond is dropped into the austrian nuclear testing lab. He soon realises it is not abandoned at all and its overrun by pheonix soldiers. 007 makes his way through the facility, investigating different rooms and buildings. Q then tells him over a radio that they are picking up traces of 009's signal inside the main building. Bond soon comes to a huge testing room where he spots Winston Drake and Tee-Hee talking to 009. Drake tells 009 that since he won't talk, he'll die. 009 is cuffed to what looks like a rocket, Drake explains that 009 will be sent of into the sky, the rocket has no coordiantes and will explode exactly 5 minutes into flight. Bond comes out of hiding and shoots at Drake but misses, Drake shouts at Tee-Hee to kill bond. Bond fights Tee-Hee and kills henchmen. Eventually he sets free 009, but Tee-Hee lunges. Bond side steps and cuffs tee-hees mechanical arm to part of the rocket. Tee-Hee desperately tries to free himself but the rocket takes of and 007 and 009 run outside. 009 spots Drake leaving in a truck and him and bond use snowboards to follow him. As they escape the base, Tee-Hee falls from the sky and lands on a pile of snow, alive because he escaped mid air. He walks of as the rocket explodes in the sky above him.

Bond and 009 try to catch up with Drake in a skii chase but the truck is too fast, until they also hijack a truck and keep the chase up, with Bond driving. They eventually crash but they can already see where drake is going, his brothers old castle. Bond and 009 watch the truck head into the gates, then run towards them.
  • Keep it up, mate. It's as splendid as ever.