pointless spam post - it's my birthday!

edited September 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 3
Sometimes I get all nostalgic and decide to jump back on here for no real reason at all. A lot of people probably don't know who I am/remember me. BUT WHO CARES! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Incidentally I share my birthday with Richard Kiel ( Jaws ), so this is somewhat Bond related.

anywhoo, hello to all my old friends out there! Hope everyone is well

See you in another year! :)

Comments

• LudsLuds MIA
    Happy birthday mate! Nice to see you pop in from time to time! Hope to see you sooner than in a year and have a little chat about how awesome Tim Dalton is. \m/
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Indeed, happy birthday! Stay around a little, you might enjoy it (again).
  • have a vodka martini shaken not stirred and party here
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited September 2011 Posts: 7,567
    It isn't really for no real reason Pinesol. You come here on your birthday every year. Have a good one all the same. ;-)
    the best wishes and have fun.
  • edited September 2011 Posts: 77
    Well; I'm the pointless here-my birthday was on the OO7th September,-and haven't You all read the news..!-in Russia of all places..
    wshrp
  • Actually today is my Birthday too :-<

You'll find that once you get to a certain age it just seems like just another year

I actually don't feel any different, I think wild parties and celebrations seem a thing of the past now 8-|

Anyway, it's only once a year isn't it

I couldn't find a Birthday thread so just included it here, hope nobody minds etc
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    I'd rather see us collectively post in this thread than start individual B-day threads.
This discussion has been closed.