SAME Old Lies !!

j7wildj7wild Suspended
edited September 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 823
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid635367679001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAACpvMpk~,rAvHhAS7JOpa4tlt0CXVebDvGzQCdYY2&bctid=1149987859001

The last almost $1 Trillion of our tax money that he got in the stimulus package didn't do anything to create jobs and help improve the economy!

The unemployment rate that he insisted would had gone down because of that stimulus package has gone up instead and the economy growth has come to a near stand-still since then!!

Do you want to know where that almost $1 Trillion dollar went?

He used it to pay off the people (his cronies, the liberal media, the Unions)who help him buy his Presidency!!

He is the first President ever to hold office when this country lost its credit rating; the first President since 1945 where we had a month with no jobs were added to the economy!!

This $450 Billion or however amount he wants and I am sure that amount will increase tomorrow and then next week and next month is not going to fix the economy.

He is talking once again about the same SHOVEL READY jobs to fix the infrastructure by rebuilding roads and bridges - which is the same thing he said back in February 2009 when he was asking for the near $1 Trillion for the stimulus program.

He has been in office for almost 3 years now, he can't no longer blame Bush.

It's time to take responsibility and be a leader which he is not;

and how convenient now that he is facing re-election, he is spewing the same good sounding lies he spewed during his campaign!!

The man says one thing and does exactly the opposite of what he says he will do!!

By the way, he was asked about those SHOVEL READY jobs he promised that were supposed to be created with that near $1 Trillion stimulus money he gotten and remember what his answer was?

"What SHOVEL READY jobs?"

This man is a traitor to the United States of American if you consider him an American; but he is not even American!!

He hasn't been able to prove with a real birth certificate that he is an American and he is not even Kenyan!!

He is Sudanese from Sudan which makes him an ARAB!

Are you sure you want another 4 years of his administration?!?

Watch the free movie on the internet called THE OBAMA DECEPTION and FALL OF THE REPUBLIC!!

If you voted for him, I want to know are you really better OFF now with Obama in office than when Bush was in office?!?

<b>BE HONEST!!</b>

GOOGLE: Homeland Brigades, FEMA camps HR 645 (Concentration Camps for Americans), Obama Youth Militia (remember Hitler's Youth?)

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    *sighs* and here we go...
  • j7wildj7wild Suspended
    edited September 2011 Posts: 823
    *sighs* and here we go...
    hey, if you want to keep living under a rock, go ahead!

it's the same thing that happened in Nazi Germany, Stalin's Russia, Mao's China...

people like me warned the rest of the people that the country was turning into a Police State and the rest of the people just shrugged it off and said:

(and this is what some of the Jews actually said)

It's the Government, they are there to help us!!

They are doing it for our protection!!

(just like the supporters of the TSA say but what Ben Franklin said about giving up Civil Liberties for Security? GO LOOK IT UP)

Well, you know how did that "HELP" turned out for the Jews in Germany:

6+ million murdered!!
    Calm Down @J7
    He is Sudanese from Sudan which makes him an ARAB!
    You know, I had a measured, intelligent and above all rational response to your post. Then I read this line, and I realised that arguing rationality will have absolutely no effect. Why? Because irrational people don't respond to reason. Fear is usually the only thing that works.

So please, go somewhere else. Stop polluting the forums with this crap. I know there are forum rules against this sort of thing, but I'm pretty sure that when the moderators see you vomiting this filth, I'm pretty sure they'll agree with it. Likening Obama to Hitler simply because you don't like what he's done? Spewing out anti-Islamic statements? Painting yourself as the voice of reason when your tirades are as disturbing as they are disgusting? You'll do more damage than anyone who you claim is the enemy ever could.

If you can't communicate your ideas intelligently, there is no place for you here. Go back to what you do best, and flood threads with massive pictures of Victoria's Secret models.
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    I'm leaning here towards @shadowonthesun 's reasoning. I can't condone some of j7's comments, and using a James Bond board to rant in this style, afraid we can't let it happen.
This discussion has been closed.